I'm applying for an assistant manager position...

Danapotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
So I had my interview yesterday. It went really well
yes.gif
. My business plan looked sharp and I answered every quesion very well. I'm usually really nervous at interviews and I leave feeling miserable but this time I felt completely confident with the entire thing. There is a lot of competition, a ton of people applied. One girl even drove down from Sacramento just for the interview.
I know that I did my very best and am leaving it up to the universe.
Thank you all SOOO much for your kind words and encouragement, I truly appreciate it. I
bigheart.gif
Specktra.
Oh, they said they were going to try to make a decision by the middle of next week so send me good good vibes
winks.gif
. I'll let you guys know when I get the news!

Sending good vibes for you (even though you don't need it)!

Let us know what happens! Thanks for being such a great part of Specktra and an influence to people like me who hope to become makeup artists!
thmbup.gif

ms.marymac

Quote:
yes.gif
. My business plan looked sharp and I answered every quesion very well. I'm usually really nervous at interviews and I leave feeling miserable but this time I felt completely confident with the entire thing. There is a lot of competition, a ton of people applied. One girl even drove down from Sacramento just for the interview.
Thank you all SOOO much for your kind words and encouragement, I truly appreciate it. I
bigheart.gif
Specktra.
Oh, they said they were going to try to make a decision by the middle of next week so send me good good vibes
winks.gif

Done! Glad to read that it went well.

ash10spro

good luck girl! you are amazing at what you do, and you are a great help and asset here on specktra! *sending good vibes your way*

weezee

Good vibes coming your way. The fact that you feel you did your best and are confident that the interview went well is really something to be proud of.
thmbup.gif
Hey, if you need a letter of reference, I'm sure lots of people on this board will give you one!

Bernadette

Just wanted to let everyone know that I found out today that I didn't get the job. Thank you all SOOO much for your kind words and support. I'm not sure who got the poisition but I was given a lot of positive feedback and was told that they went with someone with more management experience. My manager did tell me that she wants to work with me and help groom me for management though which means a lot. So hopefully I will get there sooner than later
winks.gif
Thanks again everyone!!!

redambition

aw hon!
th_hug.gif

it's great news that they are working with you to get you ready for that sort of role though! that means that they are usually pretty serious about getting you there.

astronaut

Quote:
yes.gif
bigheart.gif
Specktra.
winks.gif

Whoooaaa. I'm from Sacramento. Good luck!

edit// Oops. You'll get it in the future!

matsubie

you're one step closer.
you always have to be brave and take chances and that's what you did.
i bet everyone at work/management appreciates your ambition and boldness and i am sure they will consider you further in the next occasion.
i wish you luck. =)

SeXy MAC LuveR

yes, I agree you're stillcloser then you were before to thatmanager position and before you know it ...Bernadette will be a manager !!! so Good Luck!!!!

Latest posts