Im back! inspiration: the hills

glam8babe

hey guys i was away from specktra for quite a few month and i came back and i finally have a new FOTD to post
smiles.gif
it's not my usual dramatic colourful looks but it's inspired from the tv show The Hills, lauren conrads makeup is so pretty, natural with abit of drama with liquid liner.. heres my look: some of you who follow my blog will probably have already saw this...

thehills.jpg

thehills1.jpg

thehills2.jpg

thehills3.jpg

I absolutly love the NYC natural lashes! they are so thick as you can see, perfect to add abit of drama to the eye without being too over the top.

WHAT I USED:
Estee Lauder double wear light foundation
MAC minerlize skinfinish natural in medium dark
NARS orgasm blush
Ruby & Millie bronzer
MAC bare canvas paint (i've ran out of UDPP but i'm already falling back in love with this)
MAC eyeshadows in: omega, solar white
Rimmel brow pencil
Collection 2000 fast stroke liquid liner
Rimmel sexy curves mascara
NYC natural lashes
GOSH glam pink lip liner
Barry M lip paint 147​

thanks for looking
th_DANCE.gif

chickatthegym

Hey hun,
Your makeup is super pretty and I love your hair like that! You look great with bangs
smiles.gif
How do you like the Rimmel brow pencil? I really love the Rimmel Mascara so I was thinking about the brow pencil.. haven't found anything that I really love for brows and you look great!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Hey hun,
Your makeup is super pretty and I love your hair like that! You look great with bangs
smiles.gif
How do you like the Rimmel brow pencil? I really love the Rimmel Mascara so I was thinking about the brow pencil.. haven't found anything that I really love for brows and you look great!

thankyou
smiles.gif
i love the rimmel brow pencil, i still normally use mac omega on my brows too but ive been lazy recently and just using the rimmel pencil and it still works great, theres a lil brush on the lid too so you can make the lines softer for a natural look x