I'm bored with my hair!!

LessThanAnn

Alright ladies, I am getting so bored with my hair! I just recently dyed it back to black (which is pretty much my natural color). I know for sure that I dont want to cut it or take any length off, but I've been thinking about either shortening my bangs or letting them grow out.

The main thing is that I want a new color. Before I dyed it black my hair was a deep brownish color with highlights, but the roots had grown out so much that rather then trying to fix it all I just dyed it black.

IMG_2814.JPG

^^What it's like now.^^

IMG_2741.JPG

^^A few days before I dyed it.^^

Now I do like my hair black cause it looks smoother, but alas, I live for variety! I want something different!

Any suggestions are welcome, I know you guys wont steer me wrong!

Thanks in advance!
yes.gif

LMD84

firstly i love your hair lengh and you have a very pretty face
smiles.gif

secondly have you thought about doing one of those colouring kits where your hair will flash kinda red in the sunlight? schwarzkoph live i think it's called. that'd look pretty cool
smiles.gif

LessThanAnn

Awww Thanks so much sweetheart! And I was messing around with the hair style generator at Seventeen.com annnnddd I came up with this...

Untitled.jpg

I'm def. gonna have to go to a salon for this, but I dunno...do you guys think theres a way for me to do it at home? I've been coloring and highlighting my hair for about....5 years now...so I know kinda what to do, but any advice is welcome...
yes.gif
...I mean I just dont know what to do to get my hair from black to that red, and whenever I do highlights they always blend into my hair rather then them being just a soild chunk of color. Thanks again in advance sweethearts!

xsnowwhite

That looks really cool! I personally would go to a salon, because youre changing the base color and highlighting it and since you just dyed your hair black that will change how your hair lightens.

sandykwm

I agree with the previous post. I dyed it black and then a couple months later dyed it a brown and it did not look good at all. The salon has to strip the black or either bleach your hair if you want it to be lighter.