"I'm broke, so I spent more money" Haul.

serendipityii

I went to the MAC freestanding store in Troy today, and I can't help but spend, spend, spend everytime I'm there! I got:

Lily White pigment
Pinked Mauve pigment
Bare Canvas paint
242 brush
129 brush
272 brush
2 foundation pumps
sharpener
Star Violet e/s
Creme de Violet e/s
Flashtrack e/s
Chrome Yellow e/s
Fashionably Fuschia l/s
Brush cleanser
Dollymix blush

I can't wait to play w/my goodies!

serendipityii

I know, it's always the lil staples that you forget to buy... until you can't use your Prussian p/p anymore without gouging out your eye...

tiramisu

do you mean at Somerset!? Do they still have a bit of pinked mauve pigment?!

*little squee* Do tell!!!!

Hey di u go to the one in troy, michigan? I am new to mac collecting and am from MI and am planning my first trip to the pro store in the next week or two. Is it nice?

serendipityii

Yup, I went to the one in the Somerset Mall. I love the MAs there... they remember me cuz I come in like, 3 times each time I'm there, lol! The freestanding store still has the Sweetie Cake collection, bar all softsparkle pencils but Iris Accents.

We actually don't have a Pro store in Michigan. There are three types of "stores" MAC has: freestanding, Pro, and counters. Counters sell only permanent stuff and newly released collections and don't honor the Pro discount. Freestanding stores do honor the Pro discount and carry things like pigments (permanent ones), brush clutches, traincases, eyeshadow/blush pans and pallettes. Pro stores sell EVERYTHING MAC has to offer, including the PRO pigments, PRO eyeshadows, things like disposable mascara wands, and empty pigment jars. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
Yup, I went to the one in the Somerset Mall. I love the MAs there... they remember me cuz I come in like, 3 times each time I'm there, lol! The freestanding store still has the Sweetie Cake collection, bar all softsparkle pencils but Iris Accents.

We actually don't have a Pro store in Michigan. There are three types of "stores" MAC has: freestanding, Pro, and counters. Counters sell only permanent stuff and newly released collections and don't honor the Pro discount. Freestanding stores do honor the Pro discount and carry things like pigments (permanent ones), brush clutches, traincases, eyeshadow/blush pans and pallettes. Pro stores sell EVERYTHING MAC has to offer, including the PRO pigments, PRO eyeshadows, things like disposable mascara wands, and empty pigment jars. =)

Thanks soooo much!!! I'm planning to go in the next few weekd. Im also excited because i just found 2 stores that carry NYX. Although they r about 30 min away.

joytheobscure

LOL @ your title, sounds like me.... Now, you had a great haul - Love my bare canvas and lily white pigment! I thought Star violet would go well with pinked mauve.

jess98765

naughty naughty girl......
smiles.gif
hehehe. great haul