I'm done

talks

what goes around, comes around....
smiles.gif

MACLovin

I'm so sorry this happened to you.
ssad.gif
People are so cruel and do things not thinking of how their actions will affect others. I can't imagine what you are going through right now, how awful.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are able to re-gain some sense of security soon. Maybe you can find some comfort in the fact that they most likely will NOT go back to your house once they have already been there, so please try to take that into account and don't be scared of anyone attacking you, because it's unlikely. These cowards just go in and ransack homes and lives and move on to the next victim usually, until they get caught. My aunt's house was burglarized and I saw first-hand how it affected her and her family. It's awful.
ssad.gif

Again, I'm so so sorry you have to experience this. I wish you the best.

NutMeg

All I can do is hurt for you. I know that you are feeling despairing and hopeless, and its just hard to see anything beyond that. I don't know a lot about your situation, but I want you to know that there is always hope for things to get better. Where there is life there is a chance for something more. From the level of pain in your post I have to really suggest that you try to see a professional to talk to. I don't think we can do much here other than send you some love, and I think you need more than that.

ClaireAvril

Hi,

You are in my prayers also.
I think something good always comes from the bad things that happen to us.
For now.. you can assess your options..
How about a security alarm? Is that possible.?. I know its not a 100% guarantee that this will not happen again - but it may give you some piece of mind. A dog?

Keep your head up.

C

stronqerx

Something like this has never happened to me. But i can tell you this much i have pretty much felt helpless and so upset over something that it has made me physically ill & to the point where i didn't want to exist anymore. I have felt powerless & alone, and the only thing that seems to make me stronger is to have faith that things will eventually get better. You are in my prayers. God bless you & your family.

Simply Elegant

I'm sorry for what happened, but it is true that people usually won't go back to the same house, unless they have your keys and of course you'll change your locks.

Anyway it's happened to me before and it did have a happy ending because we got reimbursed for a lot of stuff.

It won't all be bad. This is a really low point so anything positive that happens from now on is just going to be a huge improvement and make your life better and worth living. You're worth it and I hope you feel better.

talks

I thank you all for your kind words, it does help and I appreciate it. I really needed to get this off me. I'm going through a cycle right now where I have moments of peace and then it all comes down at once. Its just too new and I know I need time to make sense of it all. And I wouldn't do anything extreme, especially not to my mother. She doesn't deserve that and its for her that I hurt the most because she's the one that's suffering the most. She's been through a lot in the last five years and this is the last thing she needs. I felt beyond awful this morning because its the first day I've left the house knowing there was no one to look over things. It was terrifying but its getting easier as the day goes on. And I still have to go to the station later on to turn in a victims report, ugh. I really wish I could pretend like nothing happened.

Beauty Mark

I think it's perfectly sensible that you feel that way. It was a major violation, and I feel really bad for you.

I think talking about it will help. If things don't improve, please seek professional help

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I'm so sorry. Criminals are disgusting beings. Luckly no one you knew was hurt physically. We had a disgusto guy come in to our house while my mom was asleep on the couch. He took some electrical equipment. After that we hid everything that was of value to us. (he was our next door neighbor)

panther27

I am so sorry you are going through this
ssad.gif
My dad dropped dead a few years ago,and I got back from his funeral to find that someone had gotten into my apartment and stolen some of my stuff while I was gone.I just wanted to share that with you to let you know I know how you feel,people can be cruel and evil.Again,I am so sorry.

lafemmenoir

Talks,
I really do, not just words, wish I was there to go with you to the station is it? Violation in any form is just wrong and feeling shaken up is normal, what you feel is normal. I am thankful you did post as that does show you are feeling. I would be prone to worry if you were simply void and numb. Try not to internalise this attack. It was an attack and feeling sad may dissapate and you may even feel angry and depressed. It's quite difficult for me to put into words without sounding cliche' but you are not alone and you may just give your mum a hug and let her know how much she matters to you. You can share with her, I'd give anything to have a mum to talk to. But, we are here, share, cry, get angry, and complete that report, they will eventually get theirs. Life isn't fair, the economy sucks, et al, so things are bad and I won't tell you to feel different, but do find an outlet or someone to talk to.
smiles.gif

Nox

Wow, that violation of your home was an extremely low blow. I know how I felt when all of our gift money and cards were stolen at my husband's and my wedding reception, but this is an even bigger ordeal by far. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. And it's horrible that those thieves stole your precious belongings and security.

I just don't understand the joy people get out of thievery when they take something that somebody else worked hard to get. How can they then display that stolen thing with pride? I just don't understand it, I will never understand it.