Im going to a circus...FOTD reccomendations?

babydollala

Im going to the ringling brothers cirus later tonight. I need some FOTD reccomendations. I dont own a lot of make up,...but my sister does. (she is a MAC fanatic and im just starting to get my feet wet)

I am fair skinned...i dont mind working with any color....i dont wanna look plain for pictures, kinda wanna dress up too...but i do not want to look like i am actually PART of the circus!

any suggestions/pics will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
smiles.gif

Curly1908

Aww. I was hoping you wanted to do some dramatic circus-inspired makeup.
ssad.gif

I was gonna recommend you copy the eyes of the Colour Craft model:
MACColourCraft2.jpg

ForgetRegret

Ooooh...man...going to the circus...you can have SOOO much fun with your makeup. Aren't the colors of the Ringling Bros big top red and yellow? You could do something fun with your eyes using reds and yellows. Kinda hard to recommend exactly what to do when I don't know what kind of collection you have...
If it were me I'd probably do something with Chrome Yellow and the red side of Danger Zone...it'd be bright and happy (fits with the beautiful day outside), and really fun.

babydollala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
Ooooh...man...going to the circus...you can have SOOO much fun with your makeup. Aren't the colors of the Ringling Bros big top red and yellow? You could do something fun with your eyes using reds and yellows. Kinda hard to recommend exactly what to do when I don't know what kind of collection you have...
If it were me I'd probably do something with Chrome Yellow and the red side of Danger Zone...it'd be bright and happy (fits with the beautiful day outside), and really fun.

My sister has everything...mostly MAC...she is an esthetician and MUA...so just throw some colors/names out ill just have her read it if i dont know what it is. Danger zone i think she has that in the trio.

thanks for the ideas so far!

Curly1908...yes i still do want a dramatic look...maybe not as dramatic as the pic u posted but i def can do somethign like that...just a tad toned down. A circus is probbaly one of the places where u can get away with looks like that
smiles.gif

oh yea imgoing to the pre-show where they let u try on costumes and animal rides...it would look great for pictures!!

thanks forthe ideas so far
smiles.gif