I'm gonna make you mine under the disco light

Luxurious

always i looove your mu. you're so pretty. and a question
smiles.gif
:which concealer is better: moisturecover or the one in the pot?

lindsay

i absolutely love your FOTDs! and i wish #3's looked that good on me, for some reason yours just look so natural!

M

I LOVE your FOTD's. You do such an amazing job. I actually went out and bought Cubic because I noticed it listed in some of your posts previously. Would you mind telling me what your foundation color is?

ruby_soho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
always i looove your mu. you're so pretty. and a question
smiles.gif
:which concealer is better: moisturecover or the one in the pot?

I use Select Moisturecover mostly for under eye concealing because it's a nice thin consistency so it blends easily on the delicate skin, but still covers really well. Studio Finish I love for spots and zits.

ruby_soho

Quote:
Originally Posted by M
I LOVE your FOTD's. You do such an amazing job. I actually went out and bought Cubic because I noticed it listed in some of your posts previously. Would you mind telling me what your foundation color is?

Thanks
smiles.gif
In Studio Fix Fluid I use NC 15 because the NWs were too dark.

antirazor

i love all 3 of these. especially the yellow highlight on the first and the orange and green together.

this makes me want to be more creative with my makeup.

hyperRealGurl

Wow i was waiting for a new fotd, u gave us 3 instead of 1, really all of the looks u did are amazing, the colors ... "so vivd' very pretty
smiles.gif

oooooooo

ok, i have a question for u.......
but first, what i really really love about ur make up is that u don't match it with ur cloths....that is so creative.....makes the colors pop.....
so if i wear red dress, what is the best colors that goes with it?????? eyes and lips.......

NutMeg

How the hell do you always look so perfectly put together!!!! Argghh.

Seriously though, that's hot.