I'm in desperate need of a Blankety lipstick dupe!!!

Jennifer***

My husband told me I have to keep each of my makeup purchases under 10 pounds each *le sigh* and mac lippy's are over that mark. Blankety is my favorite nude lipstick, works soooo well on me whether I'm tanned or my usual NC-15 self. Does anyone know of any dupes of this lipstick? I think I might go completly boinkers if I can't have my perfect nude lips. Any recommendations?

Also, I believe this is maybe my 2nd or 3rd time posting on Specktra and it's been awhile since I joined, so I'm not so good at navigating these forums yet. Is there a specific thread for dupes? I don't want to clutter up the boards if there is. I'll bow down to whoever helps me lol
th_worship.gif
Thanks for the help!
smiles.gif

xxManBeaterxx

You might find a good deal on blankety around $10 in the clearance section once in a while.

Im not sure of an exact dupe but i know NYX and Rimmel make a lot of good nude lippies

summerblue

Hey Jennifer. Why don't you tell your husband that instead of buying 2 items at 10 pounds each, you're only gonna buy 1 for the same price? Might work for him. Otherwise, ask for a couple in your Christmas stocking.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Or maybe get a CP from the US...I think 10 pounds is about 15-16 US ...tell him shipping is not included in the mu purchase
nonono.gif
greengrin.gif

melzie2121

Ooh, I finally know something lol
smiles.gif
A really close drugstore dupe is Loreal Fairest Nude #800. Definitely give it a shot, it's almost identical.