I'm LOVING my new Sephora pressed mineral powder!!!

Veela

My skin type: Extremely sensitive, Oily, but prone to dehydration, flaky due to retinoid use, extremely acne-prone and rosacea-prone (I have subtype II). I went to Sephora a couple of weeks ago and tried it on in the store, but ended up getting the Dior forever compact instead (which I HATED! blech). I don't know what I was thinking. Well, yes I do. They only had one left in my color, so I felt like that was my only chance to try it. LOL Anyway, I ordered the Sephora mineral powder foundation after reading awesome reviews on the Sephora site and on MUA. I am not disappointed! The lightest shade #10 Clair/Light/Ivory (all three are on the back. LOL), is a fantastic match for my NC15 coloring and the coverage is phenomenal!!! I tried it with my kabuki at first, but I was curious about the puff included, which is the softest puff I've ever felt. I will definitely be using it and buying more of these little suckers. The powder itself has lasted the entire day on me, that's after working out this morning, playing outside with my kids in almost a foot of snow and taking a nap! It looks like I just applied it 10 minutes ago! And so far, NO itchiness, NO weird sheen AT ALL (it is completely matte♥) and it looks natural. I think I may have possibly found my HG powder foundation! I'm a mineral mu junkie and I've tried Bare Escentuals, PUR Minerals, Everyday Minerals, Physicians Formula, Jane Iredale, Merle Norman, GloMinerals, ZuZu Luxe, Milani minerals compact, Cover Girl pressed minerals, Palladio, Sheer Cover and probably 20 others I can't think of at the moment, but I can say with certainty that this is the BEST I've tried. I just wanted to share my excitment!!!
yahoo.gif

Babylard

what is the powder called? there are quite a few so im not sure what you are talking about hehe

Latest posts