Oh beleive me hun
th_hug.gif

I can't leave specktra but i am forced too
ssad.gif
in that you are right
weeping.gif

nunu

Re: I'm so effing cool...

by the way! I wish we did henna (mehndi's) like you girsl!

Ours is reall different! We do different designs and also it is more spaced out! I will take pictures of it and show you!

Holy Rapture

Re: I'm so effing cool...

Yes, yes, yes, do that
yes.gif
yes.gif
Even though the aroma of mehndi sends shivers through me (I simply hate it!
nonono.gif
), I love all the beautiful designs while it's still green
heart.gif

sweetbabyblue

Aw moxy! I would miss you muchly if you left FB! You're the only one I've had MAC chats with and you helped me choose HK items!
heart.gif

rbella

Is it just me, or did my title change? I don't remember writing, I'm on facebook in the title? I thought it just said "I'm so effing cool...."????

TISH1124

It did change...Because I had no idea it was for facebook until I opebed the thread...thats weird...WHY???

rbella

I don't know? I don't think I broke a rule or anything? That's weird, yet kind of annoying for some reason. I don't know why it annoys me, but it does.

TISH1124

Probably because you didn't get any explanation prior or after ....because I know you wouldn't have cared....Strange....

rbella

^^^Good call. Yeah, if I had been told why, it wouldn't bother me one bit. Now, I am curious and that usually annoys me.

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Is it just me, or did my title change? I don't remember writing, I'm on facebook in the title? I thought it just said "I'm so effing cool...."????

I was wondering too. It changed 3 days ago and I thought you must've changed it, after all you started the thread
yes.gif
But, if you didn't, why would somebody else ? It was the coolest title ever!
ssad.gif

nunu

I was just thinking "hmm the title wasn't like that". Weird.
But there are so many threads here that you have to actually open to know what it's about, this isn't the only one.

ohnna-lee

You've been naughty Rbella.... go to my room!

th_LMAO.gif

I saw the change just now, and was like what tha ell!!!

... Maybe because it directs you to another sharing site
th_confused_new.gif

rbella

I have not a clue. Either way it shouldn't matter because whether or not I am on facebook, I'm "effing cool".
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

J/K, but seriously, what if I just wanted to start a thread regarding my coolness? What then?

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
I have not a clue. Either way it shouldn't matter because whether or not I am on facebook, I'm "effing cool".
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

true.gif
supacool.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
J/K, but seriously, what if I just wanted to start a thread regarding my coolness? What then?

hmm.gif
You have a point there!
th_kiss.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Well, you do have inflatable furniture... I guess we all crash at your place and bask in your coolness.

pfft, we haz an Rbella, we found her on Specktra
curtsey.gif

Susanne

Quote:

I guess the mods changed it
winks.gif
To make it easier for other users to find our talk about facebook
smiles.gif
Just like: There is already a thread, don't open a new one
yes.gif

GlitterGeet

Gasssppp... how did I NOT see this thread? I've been off specktra wayyy too long... *sad face*... only because I'm on FB all the time.. LOL.

I swear I only get rare moments to get on here... and I miss you guys and I always get out of the loop.. boooo.

But FB is amazing... it's the one place I've reconnected w/ friends from the east coast, down in So-cal, here near home, and family. LOVE it!