I'm such a sucker for Purple Haul

fallenang3l211

My last haul, yes I know I just went Saturday, at the Pro store until Makeup Art Cosmetics collection comes out. I picked up one of the pigments and one of the shadows in a previous haul, but I thought I'd swatch them with the stuff I got today! TIA for looking! If you'd like a better swatch of something, lmk.

Top: Black Bat CCB (this is already perm in Pro stores but is being released with Style Black!)
Middle (L-R): pigments - Violet, Grape, Deep Purple
Bottom (L-R): shadows - Indian Ink, Graphology, Fashion Groupie

IMG00589-20090728-1814.jpg

I picked up Indian Ink and Graphology in pan refills! I think Indian Ink is being dc so if you haven't gotten it yet..pick it up! Gorgeous matte color.. I'm forcing myself to try and buy more matte and satin finish shadows right now! I wanted to get a few more purples, including the Rich Purple Chromaline p/p, Satillite Dreams e/s, and Fig 1 e/s..but self control! Must save for the next 2 lines. I did b2m one more time (felt great to clear all that stuff out!) and picked up Brule and Cork.

GlamQueen21

WOW! Nice haul! Loving the purples! I have Graphology and I used it twice so far and I have it in pan form. I now want the Violet pigment and Fashion Groupie e/s! Enjoy your purple goodies!

fallenang3l211

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
WOW! Nice haul! Loving the purples! I have Graphology and I used it twice so far and I have it in pan form. I now want the Violet pigment and Fashion Groupie e/s! Enjoy your purple goodies!

I LOVEEE Fashion Groupie! Spray a little Fix+ on your brush before you use it and it really makes the color pop! Lately I've been using Noctournelle e/se and Vibrant Grape e/s a lot..I've used Shadowy Lady e/s a few times, too. Sometimes I look at them and they're so pretty I don't even want to use them.