Iman's gone into liquidation ...in Europe anyway.

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I swear it's in Debenhams, Oxf St again! My friend was enquiring about a lipgloss in a promo pic at a counter the day Style Warriors launched over here, but I was only half concentrating cos my feet were starting to hurt
tong.gif

*Thinks* Yeah, it had to be Iman, there's nothing else specifically just for WOC on Oxford Street.

The counter wasn't where Iman used to be in Debenhams, it was next to Benefit (I think) so maybe they found the money to start it back up and decided to keep one main counter
th_dunno.gif

th_LMAO.gif
The curse of Oxford Street.

It could have been Fashion Fair? I'm so lame, the amount of times I've trudged up and down Oxford Street and surroundig areas and I still can't remember half the brands that the Boots stocks. The only thing I know is that the branch stock a decent amount of UD and Too Faced
choochoo.gif

doomkitteh

I take that back - I went into Morley's today and there was Iman, next to Black|Up.

There was a sign on the counter as well that says Iman's Back. So it could very well be back in Debenhams too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomkitteh
I don't think you can find it in the UK anymore - it's not in Morley's.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
th_LMAO.gif
The curse of Oxford Street.

It could have been Fashion Fair? I'm so lame, the amount of times I've trudged up and down Oxford Street and surroundig areas and I still can't remember half the brands that the Boots stocks. The only thing I know is that the branch stock a decent amount of UD and Too Faced
choochoo.gif

That was it - Fashion Fair!!