IMATS-International Makeup Trade show

unbelizable

Omg! I would LOVE to be going to this! I hope you have a really good time - which you WILL! Shame I can't afford to fly to LA!
ssad.gif

bebs

I'm thinking about going as I live in the area, however I really dont want to go alone.. so if we could form like a group or something of the sort I dont know..

but I know I want to go!

amoona

I was supposed to go but I have to have surgery that week so I wont be able to go. :-( By next year I'll be living in LA though so I can just go next year. Have fun and bring back all the details.

Anglc81

Im SOOOO excited! A couple of friends and I are going for both days, this will be our first time.
yahoo.gif
I have researched online the other makeup shows and it seems most of the vendors have killer deals. Have any of you attended previous years? Details please I want to know what to expect. Thanks.

bebs

how much money should I bring.. will credit cards be taken, are there any discounts.. will things even be sold.. and do I need to buy my tickets before hand or can I do so at the door?

tchristi

is it true that anyone can get a pro card without
credentials, and the regular store requirements to get a pro card?

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglc81
Im SOOOO excited! A couple of friends and I are going for both days, this will be our first time.
yahoo.gif
I have researched online the other makeup shows and it seems most of the vendors have killer deals. Have any of you attended previous years? Details please I want to know what to expect. Thanks.

I sure will.

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
how much money should I bring.. will credit cards be taken, are there any discounts.. will things even be sold.. and do I need to buy my tickets before hand or can I do so at the door?

Credit cards and cash at most booths. Lots of Vendors, MAC, Nixie, etc. By your ticket before, if you can, they price is double day of.

JenniferNicole

Me= MakeupNdesign subscriber on Youtube! (JenMUA), I got tagged by you and tried for days to upload my video...doesn't work, I gave up!

But I'm also going to the show, and I'm utterly excited! Hopefully I'll see you there!
greengrin.gif
How exciting!!!

Celly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
I'm thinking about going as I live in the area, however I really dont want to go alone.. so if we could form like a group or something of the sort I dont know..

but I know I want to go!

Bummer I wish I would have joined a few days ago. Otherwise I would have gone with you. I went by myself and had a blast!