Impassioned Lipstick on NC50 or Nw45

Arisone

I have admired this lipstick for awhile. I love vibrant colors (I already own Girl About Town) but I'm still afraid of wearing this
th_dunno.gif
. Any NC50 or Nw45 ladies where Impassioned lipstick? How do I wear this without looking clownish?

M.A.C. head.

Just don't wear it LOL

I bought it a while ago [I'm NW45] because I'm a bright color fan as well. I've had it for almost a year and I still have not been able to find a way to wear it. I just don't think the undertones are right for us.

TISH1124

I love wearing Impassioned...I sometimes wear it mixed with GAT and Oyster girl just in the center of my bottom lip....
I also Love Show Orchid that is just as vibrant...I did a fotd wearing that some time back...But I am NC45

ExquizitDiva

Wow it looks beautiful! I've never worn it... I bought chatterbox thinking I could pull it off because it sooooo darn pretty but that one is a huge no-no. I look like a clown. I wear girl about town alot and violetta too.

InRetospeck

I LOVE Impassioned lipstick with Viva Glam VI lipglass. I am NW20, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this combo on someone who is NW35/40.

seymone25

Okay so I am around the same coloring and I love impassioned.. U could fill your lips in with cranapple l/l and then velvetella l/l over lipstick for depth.

L281173

Impassioned looks similar to Girl About Town. I think that I would wear that shade with Currant LipLiner and an irridescent pink gloss such as Pinkle Poodle. I was look at the color on the website