Brows:
Espresso
Clear brow gel

Blush:
Dollymix

Lips:
Most Popular(?)

LilSphinx

Your eyes are so pretty and that olive green looks great!
-I find your piercings distracting, honestly, but otherwise -you're very lovely.
smiles.gif

franimal

Very pretty look. I think the camera washed you out a little though. Just curious, is it hard to put lipstick on with the piercing in the middle of your lip? I always wondered........
th_confused_new.gif

enigmaticpheo

so gorgeous. this sets off your amazing eyes and flawless skin so well. I love your piercings, I think they're awesome.

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
Very pretty look. I think the camera washed you out a little though. Just curious, is it hard to put lipstick on with the piercing in the middle of your lip? I always wondered........
th_confused_new.gif

It did wash me out a bit.: (

It's not too hard,I usually use a brush but this time I was lazy.The only problem is the lipstick ends up getting on the ball!=|

franimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
It did wash me out a bit.: (

It's not too hard,I usually use a brush but this time I was lazy.The only problem is the lipstick ends up getting on the ball!=|

Thanks for the clarification. You are super pretty...u have ur own style and I like that.

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSphinx
Your eyes are so pretty and that olive green looks great!
-I find your piercings distracting, honestly, but otherwise -you're very lovely.
smiles.gif

Thank you.

I don't find them to be really distracting,only the septum ring maybe a little bit because it's so large.