In a hurry like I was?

thebreat

Ok, so this is not a face I would normally want to post, but I had very little time this morning to do makeup, but I was definitely not in the mood for blander or neutral colors that I normally throw on when I'm in a hurry. I did this in 10 minutes this morning before running to work, so I thought maybe everyone else would like a quick color idea for busy mornings.

I'm sorry I don't have better pictures at the moment. These were taken after all day at work (16 hours after I put it on), and a night full of laundry!
lol.gif
I also don't have any foundation or powder on since it all came off!

Eyes:
Eye primer (like Shadow Stay in Lauder)
Beautiful Iris eyeshadow - over lid and crease
Passionate eyeshadow - over outer lid and crease and below bottom liner on the outer edge
Haunting fluidline - inner corner and inner bottom liner
Waveline fluidline - top liner and bottom outer liner

Face:
Normally tinted moisturizer by Mary Kay
Normally powder foundation by Mary Kay
Cute blush - over apples of cheeks
Blossom/Rose Hip split palette blush - cheek bone

purpleredone.JPG

purpleredtwo.JPG

purpleredthree.JPG

purpleredfour.JPG

Sorry if you guys don't like it, I just thought it might be useful for crazy days!

MzEmo

those are very beautiful colors on you. its amazing that it stayed on after hours of work and laundry. still looks flawless

MzEmo

those are very beautiful colors on you. its amazing that it stayed on after hours of work and laundry. still looks flawless

tanbelina

fabulous look! I can't believe this is a 'hurried' look for you, it would take me forever to put it together. mad props!