In need of a change!

Ithica

Hi ladies, sorry if this was sposed to be in recs, i wasn't sure
thmbdn.gif

Okai so i am looking for some advice ^_^ I have ALOT of hair and feel like i need a really different look. The front parts are past my face, fairly long but layered. Im fed up of these layers and they just kinda grew out and now just sit there.

Any ideas for dye? I love the black/blond looks but im not sure if it would suit me.I am wanting to keep the same length(ish) but wondered if bangs or something would suit me? I really dont know!

Sorry for the drunk/makeupless looking face, just for the hair
smiles.gif

(heh i had to change to a white top just to show the length excuse bra)

Picture9-1.jpg

Picture1.jpg

Ithica

Ooh I do love that style but I dont know if i can part with that much hair :/ so drastic and it would take forever to grow if i hated it! Thanks for the idea Hilly

xsnowwhite

i agree layers and side bangs would be really cute!
If youre unsure about going totally blonde you could always try highlights first.

Dreamergirl3

I think choppy/chunky layers would look hot on you, especially when flat ironed and defined with product! and I'd say bring the length up to the armpit
smiles.gif
not too much, but enough for a change
edit to add: oh and I think a nice dark velvety milk chocolate or dark chocolate with gold undertones would be amazing
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

How about getting about 2 - 3" cut off in the back in a blunt style with long layers framing your face? If you do color, how about doing a multi-color highlight - auburn/ carmel brown mix with your natural color? Also, a side part may more be more flattering.

Bedhead1988

I think with your skin tone you should go lighter but no to much lighter as it will make your skin tone look more pale, also try some a side parting and some layers at the front and a blunt choppy cut would look gorgeous on you
smiles.gif
maybe with some shorter layers through the side and back
smiles.gif
hope this helps xxx

Ithica

Thanks everyone, still trying to decide. I am considering some shorter/choppier layers around my face as atm my hair is just kinda making it longer and shapeless. Ideas still welcome
greengrin.gif

SparklingWaves

Long layers or long bangs may be what you are looking for. You can always go to the local drugstore and look at the hairstyle magazines to get some ideas. You may just want to get a good trim and have long layers in the front. That wouldn't be a big change, but would boost your current cut. You could have the layer around your face start at your chin or mid the middle of your cheek. These are just other suggestions.
smiles.gif