In Need of Change... Needs you girls opinions plsss <3

stinger4711

I really HATE my hair lately and am need of a MAJOR or somewhat of
A change. I hate the color/s! Thats my first priority. I'm going to get it done next week. Can you guys pleeease give me some suggestions as to what I should get done, color wise!! Thanksss <3 I never know what to ask for when I go to the salon.

These are all terrible pics but the only ones that show my hair the best!

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

This is a pic when my hair was a bit lighter but when this pic was taken i had not been to the hair salon for a while so its a bit faded
IMG_0383.jpg

gildedangel

I think that you would look great in a medium/dark brown base color with some subtle blonde highlights! Did you have anything more specific in mind though, like if you want to go lighter or darker?

BeccalovesMAC

i think u look better with darker hair. maybe a cuter cut will look good on you. last year I cut off 14 inches and I love my hair now. I was so tired of the same hair style.

naenae.jpg

08808026.jpg

stinger4711

Thanks so much for your guys opinions!!!!.... Im def gonna get a bit different hair cut, maybe nothing too drastic though but not till the end of summer....

What color brown and what color blond highlights should I ask for... I like my hair lighter, even though it prob does look better dark... I'm so bad with hair stuff. I used to have much lighter/almost blond hair and i swear ever since i went dark, i have not been too fond of the way i look ... even though some think i look better dark
smiles.gif

u guys are the best!!

mochabean

I prefer your darker hair color, but your lighter hair color is cute too. I think you should go in and do a free consultation with a hair stylist. I think you would look good with a brunette shade, maybe with subtle highlights framing your face. The hair stylist should be able to help you decide which shade of brunette would look good with your skin tone.

As far as a cut, you should get some layers to give your hair some texture. Maybe a cute layered bob, which can vary in length depending on how short you want it.

LeeleeBell

You have hair like my friend Jen's...darker on top but still so pretty. I love your hair color but I just think you need to even it all out and lighten the top. I would recommend a golden blonde color (maybe even just as a highlights), like Jennifer Aniston's. Or if you want to go darker, how about a light brown with some reddish highlights...like Jennifer Garner. Hmm I see a Jennifer theme lol...Anyway I like your hair a lot...I don't think you need a drastic change but I know what it's like to get bored with your hair. Are you changing up the cut too? You'd look great with this hair cut (or even a slightly longer version of it; don't pay attention to the color here though lol)...http://www.makeupgeek.com/forum/down...e.php?id=22189

Mabelle

I think you would look great with dark chocolatey hair and maybe some darker warm caramely hightlights.
i think your face could totally pull off a very bold blunt bang with some long layers

stinger4711

Thank you so much guys. Your all the best!!! And so nice, Thanks for the suggestions...so much to think about... thanks again!! <3

stinger4711

oh i love the celebrity ideas... cause then i can just take pictures with me!
thankss <3

ohh and my hair is really fine/thin... can i still get layers or would that be hard (clueless when it comes to hair!)