IN NEED OF TIPS

macal

I NEED HELP ON FOUNDATION ANYONE CAN HELP ME????

I HAVE OILY SKIN BUT GET DRY IN MY CHEEKS AM USING NC40 STUDIO FIX AND I GET TROUGH OU THE DAY LIKE A CAKY LOOKING WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE ADVISE.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

nunu

How are you applying the foundation? Do you use a brush? I have combination skin and I find that when i spray my face with Fix+ and then apply SFF it glides on much better and doesn't look patchy/cakey. I use the 109 brush from mac. I also find that 1 pump is enough for my whole face.

macal

oo thank for the reply yes i do use a brush i use a sigma one but i just actually wash my face put cream and then the foundation and powder that preatty much it. i really dont know why does it look like that.. when i look in the mirrow i can see the powder and the foundation caky, but i will try the Fix+, i also see that my skin has this little pumps that when i put the foundation they pop out.. i really dont know what to do i exfoliate and is still the same. thanks for your advise

sayah

A good primer and some Fix+ is my solution. Good luck!
flower.gif

foxxylatina07

Make sure you moisturise your skin well then spritz your brush with some water that way the foundation doesn't look cakey and can actually blend better with your skin. I usually do this with this foundation then I apply more in places I need it. I then put blush and then add blot powder. I finish it off by spraying my Ecotools bronzer brush with Fix+ and tapping my face all over that way everything basically melts a bit more into the skin leaving it more natural but with good coverage. HTH somewhat =)

Latest posts