In the midst of gurus, there is a noobie...

Mochahantas

Hey guys!

I'm not a noobie to MAC, just a noobie collector. I just started collecting in April of '09 and here's where I am so far. Not a lot, but I'm happy with it and proud of it.
choochoo.gif

I'm mainly posting these for my own personal agenda! I want to track my collection. I'll probably update this next year.

I hope you enjoy! And I'll apologize in advance for not naming things. My back is already killing me letting me know it's time to get off the computer.

Brushes (no MAC yet, I'm working on it!
nope.gif
):

(L to R) Sonia Kashuk, Walmart cheapies, and Loew Cornell
365780877.jpg

FACE (L to R: bronzer, powder, all MAC blushes, 'other' blushes, primers and MAC liquid eyeliner, tinted moisturizer, Revlon mineral powder, Zoomlash mascaras, and MAC concealer):
365780864.jpg

Eyeshadows, Jumbo Pencils, and palettes (L'Oreal Hip in MAC quads, all of those in MAC palettes are MAC):
365780844.jpg

Lipsticks:
365780811.jpg

Lipgloss (all MAC except the clear ones at the bottom):
365780817.jpg

sassyclassy

Collecting since April '09?!?! That's only been like 1-2 months LOL...you have a ton of stuff for such a short amount of time. Congrats!! (As if spending lots of money is a good thing...=))

minnie_moo

You have an amazing collection! I only started buying MAC in March & I don't have even half that amount
drools.gif

Mochahantas

Thanks guys
greengrin.gif
Only Specktra would appreciate a makeup collection lol!

I've def. went overboard within the last month. I've spent about 200-300 bucks in M/U alone. Yeah! I'm def. in cruise control now. I'm budgeting to spend only 20-50 dollars a month and collect for a year straight. Once I've built the collection, I'll only buy for must haves and refills!

It's sad that I've thought this out so much. LOL

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochahantas
I like them better than MAC brushes LOL. But I'm still going to get MAC brushes to add to my collection.

Your collection is amazing for so short a time.
yes.gif
When I went to my CCO last night, there was a Color Forms 5 piece brush set for $32 and a 5 piece starter for about the same and both include basic start up brushes. You're coming along quickly madam and nobody will think you're a noob because we all started the same place....a few here and there and bang....addicts.
th_LMAO.gif

Mizzvaine

I love love Sonia Kashuk brushes! Anyways, that's a lot of makeup if you just started this April! you'll be a GURU in no time :p

Elusive21

That's a great collection.

I especially like your coastal scents palette - man oh man do I wish I had one too.