INDULGE Theme Day

MissPumpkin

Hello there girls! Just thought I'd share some pics from our theme days at counter, so here are today's looks for the release of INDULGE.

I did all of our faces and styling, here's some pics with the product breakdown:

ELENA
Eyeshadows: Gilty morsel, Sex & the oyster, Three ring yellow, Palace Pedigreed
Fluidlines: Blacktrack, Gilt gourmet
Blush: Tease your tastes
Lipstick: By design, Sweet succulence
Nails: Rebel

MARTA
Eyeshadows: Sex & the oyster, Three ring yellow, Palace Pedigreed
Nails: Screening room

SANDRA (ME!)
Eyeshadows: Eat Love, Three ring yellow, Palace Pedigreed, Gilty Morsel
Nails: Magnificent feast

And some group pics just for fun!!

IHughes

Hey! Do you work at the Madrid Barajas airport counter? I went there twice in the past 15 days, I bought Everyday Diva red Mineralized lippie and then Vex eyeshadow last Friday! I would've bought more but I was saving for the Indulge collection!

MissPumpkin

Hahahaha I do indeed!!!
We released Indulge yesterday so don't worry we still have everything in stock!!
eyelove.gif
Did I sell you Vex? I remember selling one last week, sooo many people lately though it's impossible to remember everyone!
Si pasas por el counter, say hi!
yahoo.gif

IHughes

I will say hi next time!! Yes it was last week, I'm not surprised you don't remember, must get so many people! I'm blonde and have green eyes and it was quite late, at around 9:30 pm because my flight was super late! You suggested Vex and Pattina! Next time I'll say hi, although I don't travel that often from Madrid as I live in Galicia. Lovely looks by the way, you did a great job! I think it's cool you do special looks like those! It's super annoying as I went to my nearest store today to check out indulge and it's almost all sold out! But I won't be travelling via Barajas anytime soon :( Ya pasaré a saludar y comprar algo la próxima vez :)