Inglot Cosmetics - European/Polish brand

purple_pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by maci1401
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Oh their under makeup base is the best
thmbup.gif
[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Apparently it takes up the excess oil and doesn’t clog up the pores but still covers them so your skin can bread and looks
pretty.gif
... The best... you must try this miracle maker... i love it
yahoo.gif

Thanks !

I didn't go yet, but i plan to go over the next two weeks, when I complete a list of what to get
yahoo.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
Thanks !

I didn't go yet, but i plan to go over the next two weeks, when I complete a list of what to get
yahoo.gif

Haha, I did the same, I thought the girl in the shop would laugh at me but she said they've had people come in with typed lists of what they want in order of where they are in the store..

xFlossy

I had *HAD* a few eyeshadows from there and they did nothing but stain my skin. Not so much the browns, but the blues and greens did! I love the colour selection but I doubt I will go there again.

I should add, their nail polishes are quite good though. I have a few and they go on really well.

purple_pumpkin

I write down lists because I hate when I look around, and there are people pushing you, taking stuff that you are looking at, being rude...
So i research, see swatches, make a list, and go in the shop, and get out quickly
smiles.gif

Cerydwen

Does anybody know how the quality (colour payoff and longevity) of Inglot eye shadows and pigments compares to MAC?

Thanks
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
Does anybody know how the quality (colour payoff and longevity) of Inglot eye shadows and pigments compares to MAC?

Thanks
smiles.gif

I find their eyeshadows better than MAC. I can wear an Inglot shadow all day without using a primer and it doesn't crease. The colour selection is also (I feel) insane compared to MAC. They have tonnes of them in all different shades.

purple_pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
I find their eyeshadows better than MAC. I can wear an Inglot shadow all day without using a primer and it doesn't crease. The colour selection is also (I feel) insane compared to MAC. They have tonnes of them in all different shades.

oh, wow
thmbup.gif

devin

Is Inglot in NYC closed already?

OK. I changed my mind. I would like to know if anyone has information on the NYC location. It seems like they just disappeared. Last time I was there, which was last week, the sign on the door said closed two days for construction. Now there is no answer on the phone, voicemail, nothing. I am curious to know what happened? Are they closed already in NYC? I was just getting into this brand and had a lot more I wanted to get!

devin

Re: Is Inglot in NYC closed already?

Ok. My friend Cindy informed me that they are closed for remodeling. Phew....now I feel better!
th_sign_woot.gif

purrtykitty

I hope they're making that location larger. I visited that hole-in-the wall location last fall. It was so stuffy in there, I was getting claustrophobic!

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I hope they're making that location larger. I visited that hole-in-the wall location last fall. It was so stuffy in there, I was getting claustrophobic!

Yes. It was rather small. Hopefully it will be larger so they can incorporate more of their products as well!

BadBadGirl

I just saw Jangsara's post in the product thread! I love that pigment and gloss.

Jangsara, how did you like the liner gel? Is that to be used instead of a lipliner pencil? Or is it more along the lines of MAC's Lip Erase?

DILLIGAF

Don't know if its been mentioned already but Inglot is opening a store in Aventura Mall, Aventura, FL!!! I can't wait!!!!

tthelwell

Hi guys! I wanted to let everyone know that Inglot Cosmetics in Times Square NYC now does phone orders!!!!

You can visit their website at http://www.inglotcosmetics.com/ to browse the different products that are available and call in your order at 212-247-8169.

Mini Price List:
Single Eyeshadows - $12
Pigments - $14

Freedom Pallettes
10 Eyeshadows - Square - $50
10 Eyeshadows - Round - $45
5 Eyeshadows - Square - $30
5 Eyeshadows - Round - $25
3 Eyeshadows - Square - $20
3 Eyeshadows - Round - $15
2 Eyeshadows - Square - $16

I have quite a few swatches of Inglot eyeshadows and pigments on my blog if u guys want to check them out. I'll add them to the swatch thread as well.

Smf16

^^^OMG...this is exciting! I have really been wanting to try these shadows out...they look so gorge! Thanks for the info..I will check out your blog for swatches
smiles.gif

EDIT: LOL..just realized I am subscribed to your blog! Really love your blog..you have the most amazing looks!
smiles.gif