Instant "sex me ups"...

MAC_Pixie04

What are some things that you can quickly put on that quickly give you a gorgeous look with little to no effort?

For example, now that my Ole H. "Three Little Wonders" have brightened my skin and faded my scarring, I feel a hell of a lot more comfortable being social without putting on face makeup, and I'm spending this evening with my man. Who wants to put on makeup for a romantic evening in front of the TV?

So I've curled my eyelashes, but put nothing on them. I slicked some clear brow gel over my unruly catterpillars, and I did my regular skincare, but patted in a Caudelie essential to give me a little glow. I also slicked on a Vincent Longo lipstain balm (delicious cherry taste!) for hydration and a bit of a pout. Totally low maintenance (and nothing that'll smear
winks.gif
).

So what items whether skincare or cosmetics give you an instant perk up without doing a lot of work?

Hilly

My castor oil! I put it on my brows before bed to grow them, but it makes them look good.

MACATTAK

Too Faced lip injection. I already have full lips, but when I put this on I look like I've had an allergic reaction & swelled up! If you can stand the tingle, it's great for pouty lips!

sitasati

Zoomlash mascara ...and clear gloss...pouty lips and perfect eyelashes makes me comfy enough to go out lol.

fash10nista

A little Strobe cream under the eyes and on cheeks for a little shimmer
Engraved eyeliner
Carmex mint lip balm
Benefit's 24k gold lipstick in the middle of the bottom lip

Beauty Mark

Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick
A little black eyeliner
Mascara (using Too Faced's Lash Injection)

Addicted2Beauty

Beauty Rush lip balm from Victoria's Secret. I can put this on my lips and slick my hair back in a tight bun with some hair gel and look pulled together instantly.

User49

Pink Opal on cheekbones!
Benefit My People Your People VIP Gloss!
Maybaline Blackest Black Mascara!

And as long as I've got my GHD's I'm happy to go out!

thenovice

If i have limited amount of time i use:

MAC MSFN
Blacktrack Fluidline (just on the top lash, thin line)
Mascara X in Black (over curled lashes)
Dior Ultra Addict Reflects Gloss in Jersey Pink

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
My castor oil! I put it on my brows before bed to grow them, but it makes them look good.

i can't find castor oil anywhere! i need some badly!

i put burt's bees lipblam on...just the plain clear stuff (sometimes lip shimmers, but rarely) because i naturally have kind of pouty lips and the beeswax makes them look smooth and tones down the redness a little. oh, and brown mascara on uncurled lashes? yes, pls.

Corvs Queen

Lightscapade MSF and Avene Thermal Water spray. The water spray takes care of any discoloration and hydrates all in one. Love that stuff!

MAC_Pixie04

Okay, so I have to ask what some of you guys are using castor oil for? I feel like I should know what it does for the skin; I know it can be used a laxative and it's in a lot of lip products, but what else do you guys find its good for?

SlimSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitasati
Zoomlash mascara ...and clear gloss...pouty lips and perfect eyelashes makes me comfy enough to go out lol.

OOoh yes! Definitely the Zoomlash mascara, fluidline l/l in blacktrack on the lids, Embark e/s and Spirited or Nice buzz l/g... and I'm naturally sexified!!

Dreamergirl3

A really thick, shiny lip gloss in the center of my bottom lip as well as on my two 'peaks' on my upper lip. It's sexier and more subtle than all of your lips covered in goopy gloss imo
smiles.gif

Tarte gel blushes. so quick, so easy. I love that they're easier to blend then liquid stains and don't clog my pores as much as creams.

grabbing my kabuki brush, dipping it in bronzer and giving my face a quick once over. I no longer look like a zombie!

and of course, black eyeliner rimmed all around the eyes is always, always sexy

Simply Elegant

I've heard of castor oil being used for the oil cleansing method as well. Never tried it though.

Anyway, mine are the body shop's lip and cheek stain, NYC translucent powder and some mascara.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
It is supposed to help your eyebrows grow out. You massage a little in to your brows every night.
winks.gif

I believe it can also be used to help eyelashes grow out too.