Interview Process for Clinique/Macys

Vida2013

Wondering what another would do? I interviewed with Macy's first for a position open at the Clinique counter. Next I had the
Talent Plus interview and assume I did well because I received a call the very next day for a follow up interview with someone from the Clinique Vendor. The interview seem to go really well and she asked for my number again as I was leaving the interview. I have not heard back yet and it's been about 5 days. I typically send a thank you letter for the interview, but unfortunately, I did not get a business card from the woman who conducted the interview. I contacted Macy's twice for the name and mailing address of the woman and still no return call to give me the address. I am so disappointed as I typically like to follow up with a thank you since I feel it is a great practice to do after a job interview. Wondering is anyone would have any other suggestions to how to handle this and accomplish what my intentions are. I tried looking up Clinique human resources at maybe even their headquarter office but still no luck. I rather not send to Macy's as the person was from the Clinique Vendor and came over specifically for our interview at Macys.

Thanks for any advice.

Rogue24

Your best chance may be to call Macy's back and ask to speak to the Cosmetics Manager. If you speak to any other manager other than the Cosmetics Manager, they won't know anything at all about the different vendors or their contact info.
You could also try the counter itself and speak to the Clinique Counter Manager, as that person has direct contact with the Coordinator.

SamEDanger

Try to get in touch with the counter manager of the Clinique counter you interviewed for. Ask politely if she has a phone number to contact the account coordinator or executive, whomever you remember being interviewed by; It should be the coordinator. If they are willing to give you that number calla nd leave a message saying thank you. Sometimes it takes longer because the coordinators at working on hiring for the different stores in their district so fine days isn't actually that long. My advice is to play the waiting game and check in. If you already passed talent plus and got to the interview process you're that much more ahead of the game and your chances of being offered a job are high. Keep your spirits up and good luck!