Interview to work in Macy's makeup dept!

forever020

Estée Lauder company is the way to go! I work for clinique and the gratis is about $300 several times a year. And they send me extras all the time with my gratis order! Also any new products they send directly to my house so I have an idea of what's new and exciting! Training is phenomenal and soooo much fun. I have seen a lot of cynical girls in my time though- just always remember that your making people beautiful- yes goals suck but we could have it a lot worse!!

redheadedgirl3

I just had an interview at Macy's and the position avalible was for Estee Lauder. I just don't think that'll be a great counter to work at if I'm younger than the shoppers that go there and am more of a trendier makeup wearer and am more into an artisty line. Any thoughts??

Kblazer427

I just had a phone interview today with the the estee lauder manager, it was 30 minutes long. she actually called me 15 minutes early. I was soo nervous, she asked alot of questions. I remember her asking me questions like how long do you plan to stay at this job, what if you see one of your employees giving out free merchandise, what would you do?, how do you deal with negative coworkers?, those are just some questions. i dont know how i did. so i guess ill find out in a few days.