Interview w/ MAC FOTD!!

angela

Long time no fotd! Well here was my look for the group interview I had today.. the camera doesn't do the look justice but I did score a second interview (make-up demo)!! yee! im so excited!
greengrin.gif

sorry for the blurry pics!
interview012.jpg

interview021.jpg

eyes-
shimmermoss
jewel blue
sushi flower
corduroy
vanilla
#3 lashes
blacktrack fluidline (it dried out on me!
ssad.gif
)

lips-
mohogany l/l
ramblin rose l/s (thank you nessa for your wonderful swatches- this is my favorite l/s of all time!)
Instant gold lustreglass

face-
nc25 sff
refined golden to contour cheeks (blah! you could barely see it! damn flash!)
shimpagne msf to highlight

tahdah!

coachkitten

Congratulations! You look stunning!! Any idea of what you are going to do for the make-up demo or do they pick a look for you to do?

angela

thanks ladies! it was a group interview and there were only 5 of us that showed (out of the 10 or so listed).. which was a good thing. There were 3 managers- one of them did the interviewing while the other 2 just sat in and listened. They only asked us 4 questions- and the whole thing literally only took 10 minutes. the questions:
-are you over 18 and do you currently work for another estee lauder line?
-why do you want to work for mac?
-tell us what you know about viva glam and back to mac
-what is your favorite MAC product and why?

pretty simple questions all of which are in the 'industry thread' which helped me prepare (THANK YOU SPECKTRA!).. so i get a call back 3 hours later and they asked me to come back to do a make-up demo. I wanted to fall over and die! i was so exicited!

I asked if i would be allowed to use my own brushes (just because i feel more comfortable using my own MAC brushes and i was afriad that they wouldn't provide me with the 187 brush- which is essential to me when doing foundation!) And she said that they'll be asking me to do a basic look- (blah! boring!) and nothing fancy. I'll keep you guys posted
smiles.gif

iiifugaziii

oh my!! you look SO ADORABLE and so GLAMOROUS at the same time!! those colors you used are perfect! you will get it for sure.