Inventive Eyes quad! help finding replacement color.

rnsmelody

im almost out of the velour color from the Inventive Eyes quad i was wondering is there another color from mac that is close to the color? here is a pix of it thanks

69038.jpg

sigwing

Someone suggested Dovefeather to me, which is kinda close. But I did find some extras on Ebay that I bought for a good price.

Sushi_Flower

I'm so surprised that you're out of Velour more than the others as i hate that colour in the quad and know that alot of people do aswell. How do you use it?
I hate the quad in general though, Twillery and White Wheat are pretty though, but paying £36 for only 2 colours i use now and again wasn't a good idea.

Isis

I was going to suggest Dovefeather as well. And you can always try eBay & MUA for replacements.

MissMarley

i know you didn't ask, but for the other colors:
white wheat- white gold pigment (pressed)
twillery- all that glitters (though all that glitters is a little darker)
inventive- sketch (almost identical- i have both and held them together- couldn't tell them apart)

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
I'm so surprised that you're out of Velour more than the others as i hate that colour in the quad and know that alot of people do aswell. How do you use it?
I hate the quad in general though, Twillery and White Wheat are pretty though, but paying £36 for only 2 colours i use now and again wasn't a good idea.

Me too. I'm probably going to swap it, it just doesn't work for me :-/ I love White Wheat though, but Lily White pigment gives me a similar effect, but prettier....

Anyways, there are plenty of Velours up for swap on MUA if you are a member there!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody
thanks for the info gals, im also looking for white wheat if anyone wants to sell me theirs.. i know i should post a wtb ad, but it would be a watse of a thread space for just 1 e/s thanks!

Actually, we prefer it if you would post an ad in the clearance bin area. This helps to stop people without access from openly swapping in MAC Chat.

blazeno.8

I know this thread is old, but since White Wheat is being repromoted, I have a question, should I buy it if I have:
Cloudbound from Baloonacy
Magic Dust from Barbie?
And is Vanilla pigment a dupe for White Wheat?