Is anyone else having a problem with the Penultimate liner?

TM26

I am just wondering if anyone else's liner is drying out. It was great the first few times I used it and now barely no color. I have not used it that often and the lid has always been on. Has anyone else had this. I am a little afraid to buy another one unless perhaps I just got a dud or something. Thanks in advance.

kariii

I hardly use mine now. I got it cuz of all the hype.. now I regret it because I feel like it's useless.

anita22

Yes!!!! I tried to return mine in the weekend because after 2-3 uses it seemed really dry and difficult to apply. The MAs there told me to give it a vigorous shake before using it. Haven't really tried that yet, but if it doesn't work, then back to MAC it goes and there it shall stay!

This is the first MAC product I've tried to return in the 10 years I've been buying MAC :-(

Shimmer

when you shake it, product will be puddled in the lid, little droplets of it, at least.

I have to say I like the idea but hate the implementation. :/

L1LMAMAJ

I didn't buy into all the hype. I use NYX pen liner and it works great and is only about $5 on certain sites.

ImMACnificent

Mine did the same thing. I store it horizontally, too which is what I heard you were supposed to do.

Dried up after about 2-3 weeks and only using it maybe 10 times MAX.

Sad story. =(

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
I didn't buy into all the hype. I use NYX pen liner and it works great and is only about $5 on certain sites.

I have the NYX one too... I just didn't like the bulky tip, that is why I liked Penultimate because it was thinner.

The Nyx one didnt dry out like MAC though!

leenybeeny

With mine, I had to keep wiping the tip on tissue because whatever I was wearing on my lids (eyeshadow) would get on the brushtip, so no colour would come out. I was having to wipe it over and over again during one application. I ended up swapping it away. Boooo...

shyste

Wow...I will keep a eye on this because mine hasn't dried
th_dunno.gif
...now I am gonna be looking at it all suspect..lol!

MissResha

mine still works. i bought one from Tish a WHILE ago, and it's still goin strong. i do store it upside down though. dunno if thats why its still working for me..

blindpassion

I still use and like mine, I find if you aren't getting color coming out, try pressing it into your hand (not too hard) and applying it back and forth on your hand, I find that gets the color flowing, so to speak.

Ernie

L'oreal makes a nice felt tip liner, and it comes in a really dark black called carbon black.

romi79_2008

I `m really glad I read this before buying one, I wanted t buy one in april with the new promotion but now it`s a big no