Is Estee's Forest Green e/s a dupe for MAC's Bottle Green e/s?

Goat Goat Etc.

I've had a a forest green matte on the brain ever since Vintage or Tacky did a look w/ her newly acquired sassy green e/s.
I strolled into my CCO yesterday and beheld a matte green from EL that had to have been the same thing.

Should I get EL's Forest Green e/s?

Or are there cheaper alternatives anyone could recommend? I was looking at Coastal Scents Hot Pot in M05.

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
I've had a a forest green matte on the brain ever since Vintage or Tacky did a look w/ her newly acquired sassy green e/s.
I strolled into my CCO yesterday and beheld a matte green from EL that had to have been the same thing.

Should I get EL's Forest Green e/s?

Or are there cheaper alternatives anyone could recommend? I was looking at Coastal Scents Hot Pot in M05.

I haven't seen the EL's forest green e/s so I can comment on that however MACs Sassy Grass is gorgeous its one of my favs and I totally recommend getting it if you can. If you are looking for a forest green like MACs Humid e/s then I recommend getting wet n wilds icon single in Envy its only like 2 bucks or the wet n wild trio in cool as a cucumber -$3 for the bottom color they both are an exact match to MACs Humid.

Goat Goat Etc.

What about a matte? I'm really wanting a matte finish.

Edit: I totally jumped on that WNW palette btw! It's awesome!
greengrin.gif

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
What about a matte? I'm really wanting a matte finish.

Edit: I totally jumped on that WNW palette btw! It's awesome!
greengrin.gif

You liked the cool as cucumber palette? Cool. Sassy grass is matte but I cant think of a similar matte in a different brand that is cheaper at the moment. If I come across one I will be sure to let you know.

Goat Goat Etc.

Oh oh! I thought you meant the 6x e/s palette! lol That's the pride palette!

I've been thinking about the Cool as a Cucumber trio!