Is LIPTOXYL really Lipfusion Lip Plump?

makeupcupcake

Has anyone used this Liptoxyl lip plumper gloss? Is it really Lipfusion's lip plumper?

Liptoxyl is originally sold by Your Name Professional Brands in NY. They're a cosmetics company that sells to MUAs and you can buy their products and start your own makeup brand. They do your packing and branding for you.

Ebay is loaded with resellers of Liptoxyl. The packaging is identical to the Lipfusion Lip Plumper and Color Shine glosses . The colors look the same too. The ingredients are almost the same too, including marine collagen. The Your Name company said that their product is resold on ebay but they will not reveal if they in fact produce Lip Fusion for Fusion Beauty. They said they are contractually bound to not reveal who their clients are but they do produce products for top brands.
hmm.gif

I'm a huge fan of LipFusion's plumpers. I've spent a ton of money over the past 7 years on them and am looking to save some money. If I knew that the Liptoxyl is the same thing I would get that one. I don't want to buy it on ebay and get burned. It's not like I could return it if I'm not happy with it.

SO, does anyone have any info on Liptoxyl that they could share?