Is Makeupalley not working for anyone else or is it just me...?

Dena

I haven't been able to get into it since yesterday morning..I get "Page Not Found". Are they updating or something?

ava

It doesn't work for me
ssad.gif

Dena

right, i've tried everything..no cookies, no cache..still no makeupalley.
ssad.gif
I'm gonna try a different browser or something. Every other site works just fine.

ava

Dena are you able to into MUA today?? It doesn't work for me since tuesday
ssad.gif

Dena

same here!! :confused: I just don't know what happened, it suddenly stopped working and it's like the page never existed. I've tried different browsers and checked all configs..still nothing
ssad.gif
. Its so weird...where are you at? I'm in Europe but there can't possibly be some kind of new european restriction, right?? I don't think that exists..

D

Patricia

is MUA working for you, guys?

it hasn't been working for me for a few days now and I don't know if it's this place (I use public pcs at university) or is just that it's down for a few days
ssad.gif

I have some swaps going on and I don't want to ruin them just cos these pcs say the page doesn't exist
icon_eek.gif

user3

Please note that there is already a topic on this in Chatter.
Please do a search before post.

Thanks
smiles.gif

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Please note that there is already a topic on this in Chatter.
Please do a search before post.

Thanks
smiles.gif

sorry i don't really check this forum and didn't know exactly where to post this...

funny how i'm in spain as well and seem to have the same problem, although not in my pc at home... weird :confused:

pilky

Mine updated a few days ago and hasn't worked since. Tried going onto the support forum suggested on the app but that doesn't appear to exist!