Is Stark Naked blush worth getting if......

Dani California

.........I already have True Romantic blush?
th_dunno.gif

I think the two look kind of similar, but I do love the colour of true romantic.
greengrin.gif

What do you reckon? anyone got both and can compare?

Thanks guys!!
winkiss.gif

MrsRjizzle

I dont have both. But Stark naked is just too amazing for any skintone to pass up. The suble gold sheen is gorgeous. Its one of my favs

jdechant

I also do not have true romantic blush, but I wouldn't question it twice that you need stark naked!!! For one, true romantic must be LE because I can't find it on the website, second I think that stark naked speaks for itself (it has a gold sparkle to it, its so pretty)

Plus if you find out that you don't want it, you should have no problem selling it on specktra
yes.gif

FiestyFemme

I passed on Stark Naked when I first saw it because I thought it reminded me of True Romantic.
I kept seeing people's FOTDs and hearing raves, so I gave it another look and decided to pick it up.
It's rosier than True Romantic, IMO... more pink where True Romantic is more plummy (not that it's really plum, just in comparison!).
I wear Stark Naked ALL the time.
It's definitely worth getting.
smiles.gif

ZoZo

I have both and love them, each one has its own beautiful colore.
Don't pass on Stark Naked for its gold sparkle sheen and it is a LE, so go get it now honey.

Distinque

Stark Naked reminds me of Nars Orgasm...I think there's a swatch of both in the Product swatch area.

elegant-one

I totally agree with the others.
You must get Stark Naked its gorgeous on! The 2 colors are different enough.

Corvs Queen

Okay. I have both and I say you need both. True Romantic is a pink plum with silver-ish sparkles. Stark Naked is a rose pink with gold sparkle and it makes you skin GLOW! You need both because in my honset opinion, True Romantic is cool and Stark Naked is warm. Hope that helps.

abbey_08

yeh stark naked is a MUST HAVE!! the gold sheen is gorgeous! very subtle but gorgeous blush, gives a lovely healthy glow! wish id bought a spare now lol

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinque
Stark Naked reminds me of Nars Orgasm...I think there's a swatch of both in the Product swatch area.

I totally agree! But i prefer stark naked it shows up on me more.

MrsMay

I have both blushes and I love them both equally...

I agree with the other girls when they said that True Romantic is very cool toned whereas Stark Naked is rosier...

Hope that helps!

Dani California

Thanks soooo much for all the replies guys!!
greengrin.gif

I take it its a 'must have' item then
greengrin.gif
I like the idea that its warmer and rosier. thats me sold!!
greengrin.gif