Is Swimming e/s.....

neotrad

...hard to blend like other Lustre finish eyeshadows?

Thank you in advance!
smiles.gif

brandi

In my opinion it's not hard to blend. it's one of my fave. greens. other people might think differently though.

Ella_

I love swimming, its easy to blend, but I do have issues with the colour payoff sometimes. I really need to use a good base with it, bare canvas when I want a subtle look and a green shadestick type product - not shadesticks because Im allergic - if I want a vibrant look

User67

I don't find it hard to blend, but I really have to layer it to get the color to show up like it does in the pan.

d_flawless

i actually think you can really pack this one on, and it blends well, i find that it stays on longer over a paint (vs. a fluidline or something)

MacVirgin

i find it easy to blend to... but i also have to load my brush twice to get the color to show like it does in the pan
smiles.gif

eowyn797

this and gleam are the only two lustres i don't hate
smiles.gif

i think Swimming blends just fine and i never have any trouble with color payoff.

mima

swimming is such a good one i didn't realize it was a lustre until you pointed it out, and i really dislike lustres. i love it!

geeko

i love swimming....it's so easy to blend, if i layer jewel blue over it, it brings out the green in it even more

neotrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mima
swimming is such a good one i didn't realize it was a lustre until you pointed it out, and i really dislike lustres. i love it!

hahaha That's kinda funny, but great Swimming does go on so smoothly that you couldn't even realize the lustre's chunky texture.
smiles.gif
Thanks!

neotrad

Thank you EVERYONE who has replied to this post!
The texture of Swimming was the thing that was making me hesitate to get it. But now I know it blends well and have decided to purchase it. Thank you!
smiles.gif