Is Temperature Rising lip liner similar to...

LionQueen

Makeup Forever's orange lipliner? Their orange is called 17C - I'm about to do an online Back To The Beach order cos I know my MAC counter is going to be sold out of most of what I want. Ive been searching for months for a dark orange liner - 17C is ok but it's a little light. I was hoping TR is darker, but from all the swatches online it looks pretty much indentical :/ Does anyone have both and could let me know if one is darker, or even better, who makes a good dark orange liner? Thanks
smiles.gif

LionQueen

why? I don't want a MUFE dupe. I want a liner that's darker than the MUFE liner - I only mentioned the MUFE liner as a color reference, so that people would know which shade I'm talking about. Did you read the thread?

LC

Hey Lion, i happened to be at both sephora and mac today and thought of your post so I did a swatch of the 17c, 18c, and tempurature rising.

DSCN2823.jpg

hope this helps!

LionQueen

It does - thanks so much
smiles.gif
TR seems even lighter than the MUFE - I guess my search for a dark orange lipliner continues...

blazeno.8

I was wondering if you could post an image or color swatch of the kind of orange your looking for. To me it looks like the MUFE liner is as orange as it gets and if you are to go any darker you would get brown.

BEA2LS

i agree, TR is more bright than dark but i am not sure how dark orange you are looking for..

LC

I wonder how the orange chromagraphic pencil does in comparison? I cant seem to find a swatch of it online

Makeup Emporium

^^^I was thinking the same thing!

review_chromagraphic011.jpg

Here's a swatch from Temptalia of the chromagraphic orange on the right. It's pretty bright as well.

RaynelleM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
I wonder how the orange chromagraphic pencil does in comparison? I cant seem to find a swatch of it online

I have both TR and the orange chromagraphic pencil. It is definitely brighter, lighter and almost fluorescent compared to TR.