Is there anything special about the temptations packaging?

Catherine^

Hi!

I was just wondering if there was anything special about the Holiday Temptations (Pigments) packaging. I.e., would I *WANT* to keep the packaging because its useful/attractive etc or is it just basic boring plastic that keeps the pigments in place for disply? I live in Australia and I can't find these here so I want to order them and the price is different for shipping with packaging or without which is why I'm asking
smiles.gif

Thanks
smiles.gif

Catherine

professionaltart

it's a hard plastic case that has an insert to keep the pigments in place. You may want to keep it buttttt its not anything special imho

docmaria

They were released last Friday - at least, here in Perth. Nope, the packaging is not terribly impressive.

We also have stock of the "Who's That Lady" collection.

aziajs

I really like the packaging because I can use it in the future to store other things. When it comes down to it, in your case, you don't need it. If it's going to cost you more, get the set without it.

Modil

I find the plastic container has its useful purposes.. to store other products such as a bunch of lipglasses or pencils.. make a eye shadow palette using original e/s flip top packaging, etc

pale blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
How sturdy is it?

It seems like the clear plastic lid could be a bit brittle, like if you drop it a few times it will definitely crack, chip, etc.

I do like storing my Paints and Shadesticks in these though, pretty handy.