Is this another fake? Please help!

Xqueeze_me

It's fake. With that price as well? Too good to be true.. Indeedy!

I know what its like when I get all excited thinking I found a treasure or treasures then after a few minutes, I realise that there's something wrong with it/them. That just sucks! Hope you're able to sort this out.

EDIT: Those are older fakes with thick jar bases. Sticker is also positioned wrong on top of the box. Definitely an older fake MAC pigment.

Ambonee

Too good to be true bb
ssad.gif

She has 100% BUT if you look in her feedback all the pigments she's sold looks dodgy..."bullet storm" isn't even a real color...they all look like they have the thick bases and look really shiny...

I'd ask for more pictures. Bottom of the jar, open product etc. But it really does look fake
ssad.gif

toby_is_cute

Yeah that price is really low for All Girl. I have seen that pigment go for $50+. Can you ask for more pictures from the seller? I'm sorry if it is fake. I understand that excited feeling and clicking before you've really looked at everything.
ssad.gif

panda0410

I'm a bit late to the thread but this is definitely fake - the base of the jar is a dead giveaway and if you look carefully you'll see its in one of the old fake boxes as well. Sorry
ssad.gif