Is UD available in the UK?

Sundae

Is there any where in the Uk that sells this? I live in london but i haven't seen it anywhere. I've seen the two faced line but thats about it.

Can anyone let me know if you have purchased this in london and what shop you got it from

thanks in advance

Steel

Sorry, I don't know about London but I think that at least the larger Boots stores sell it (at least in Nottingham - I bought my UDPP there).

Sundae

thank you for your reply. after i wrote this thread i did a search for it on the boots website and it's on there. When I've been to my boots i only saw the too faced and i think hard candy there.

So yeah, i know where to find it
smiles.gif
luckily i stocked up on it when i went to NYC. they were $12.50 duty free. I bought 2 along with the zero eye pencil. Those pencils are great

miss.vampira

Larger Boots stores do have it over here. The one near me does.
smiles.gif
I don't know of anywhere else that might have it, though.

I live in London and have bought UD products from larger Boots stores (the one on Oxford St) and Debenhams on Oxford St.

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro Chic
I live in London and have bought UD products from larger Boots stores (the one on Oxford St) and Debenhams on Oxford St.

Yeah, thats where I got my UD when I went to London
smiles.gif

Boots have this thing where they only stock certain brands in their larger stores. Brands like Hard Candy, Urban Decay, Benefit, Origins, Too Faced, Karen Millen, Jemma kidd, Ruby and Millie etc. In London there wil be several larger stores that will stock it. I'm not sure where though. I'm sure there's some kind of search you can do on their website which tells you which branch stocks which range.

Urban Decay is also available in department stores. I know for definite select Debenhams stores stock it. I'm not sure what others though, and which branches.

Online, you can buy it from www.hqhair.com or www.boots.com. Certain discount makeup websites stock have some products as well. www.magicmakeup.co.uk were selling a selection of the good karma brushes for £5 or just over last month, even the blusher one. Some of these products are discontinued or they don't tend to get products back in once they sell out. If you can find something that isn't cheap because it's disc and therefore possibly quite old. Then they are a good bargain.

HTH
smiles.gif

MisaMayah

Yup definitely available from Debenhams in Oxford Street, London. they dont have it in the large Boots opposite Debenhams which is really surprising as that one has a whole floor for cosmetics!! And I can get UD from a much smaller Boots in Brent Cross shopping centre!!strange...

Oh and also available from HQHAIR.COM which is based in the UK, only you have to pay postage.

Saira

Boots - plus if you have an advantage card you get an extra 500 points when you buy 2 products from the UD range.

Do that twice then you nearly have enough points to buy another eyeshadow!
winks.gif