Isn't she beautiful!?

GlamYOURUs

Omgah when I saw this at VS, I knew I had to have it. Its soooo gorgeous and I have been looking for one just like it. I bought the Milani version of it before. The wet and dry mineral shadow but it had no color payoff at all. But the emerald green color did which is called Shamrock I believe. I thought that was weird. Anyway, I just happened to spot this and bought it.

What do you all think??
graucho.gif

1217j7m.jpg

No flash:
98bz92.jpg

Flash:
2w51tw9.jpg

Pics don't even do justice to it tbh. You should all check this one out the next time you visit VS.
yes.gif

Jujubegirl

Awesome. Reminds me of the color of my first car. Alas, I could never wear it because it would make me look bruised (PPP redhead).

eye_pr0mise

10 dollars !? what a deal. i've been
to VS twice this week /= haha i guess
im on my way there again today lOl

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
How do you compare this shadow to other MAC shadows in terms of texture and quality?

Its almost the same. It has great color pay off without a primer. Its silky and powdery but that could be because of all the glitter and shimmer it has. I would say the texture is like a Frost.

They have many colors from an emerald green color to a lilac color. I almost bought the green but I bought the Milani wet/dry shadow in shamrock that is most likely its dupe.

Trista

That color is gorgeous. I never bought VS makeup before but I need to check it out. I wonder how well it lasts? I also have Milani's Shamrock color and it's a must green IMO.