It must be so hard to be a "dancer"

TISH1124

LOL.....Shakin what they momma gav'em and makin' sure them ****'s pay'em....Love it girl....That is a hard job lol

Love the avatar pic...so Glam

User35

that dude in the second video scares me...with that freaky tube cock thing. Dude looks like an old ass master P. He was tossing that girl around though lol..

chocolategoddes

I know where I'm going for my bachelorette party! Haaaay!

What is up with these black male strippers!
If you think these are wild, hop yourself on over to Efukt and see the Black Male Stripper Series. You will be reaching for your eye bleach in a split second.

They hump you, slap you with their ding-dongs, lick whipped creams off you!

And don't get me started on their outfits, my gawd!!!

But that first video was hilarious!!!!

Shimmer

Now that I can say I've taken pole classes with a some of the male strippers in the DFW area...I laugh even harder because every one of them I've ever taken a class with is gay. Not just a little gay, but like flamboyant. And making some crazzzzyyyyy money.
oh.gif

user79

OK that 2nd video - ROFL

Is that supposed to be hot? It looks pretty nasty tbh but funny as hell.

nursee81

it was pretty funny the first clip, i remember for my cousin bachelorette party the striper was nasty and sweaty and had her up, sideways, upside down and in all funky position.

RedRibbon

I love how in the first video he kept going, true showman!

Second video makes me laugh because of how he manhandled her just to keep her on top.

HeavenLeiBlu

I can't stand male strippers... THEY SO NASTY! I went to go see some twice. The first time, it was just.... weird. The second time was at a more intimate venue.... why did I wear a dress? This dude came right over to me and put his mouth on my hoo-ha and from then on, I don't go to those things... they just put their body parts anywhere, yuck. I don't know you, man!

aziajs

I just love the fact that the first dude looked at his hand with the wig in it and it's almost as though it took a minute for him to register what was in his hand. I love how he just shook it loose. Then, he grabs her real hair and just starts shaking her head! LOL!! She just lays there like, "fuck it. The cat's out the bag now." I also love the reactions from the people there. There were pretty apathetic at first but when that happened they got charged and jumped up and started taking pictures.

That secobd dude just looked like he bit off more than he could chew. He kept pacing while his face was like, "this is a big girl. I don't know if I can do this." Then, he can't and almost drops her.