Items that are currently being discontinued or are Long-Term Out Of Stock

mintcollective1

Ok , so I see there is always a rumor something here or there is being discontinued all the time. Well, according to a fax we have at our counter (and it also went out all over the country) this is whats up

Recently discontinued-
Studio tech sponge
Pencil sharpener
Chubby sharpener
wedge sponge
-ok, the above are discontinued because the packaging is being changed, so they can be displayed on a turnstyle and can be grabbed up quickly, like an add on at a grocery store...but theyll be back soon
Royal Wink fluidline
Virtious Violet Lip conditioner
Creamkiss Lipliner
Handforged Powerpoint eyeliner
Moistureblend shades-
nw40
nw47
nc37
nc55
Studio Stick Foundation
Nw40
nw43
nw50
nc55
Studio Stick Concealer
Nw30
Nc42

ok...and the long-term Out Of Stock are...
Medium mineralize skin finish natural powder
Prolong wear in...
lover's lust
passion preserved
sappho
alta moda
lustrebloom

and the 1.6 train case

I hope this was helpful!

Ms. Z

Peachstock l/s is out of stock at the MAC site & is not listed on the Nordstrom website; Myth is not listed on the Macy's website, are these colors by any chance on the chopping block?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
Peachstock l/s is out of stock at the MAC site & is not listed on the Nordstrom website; Myth is not listed on the Macy's website, are these colors by any chance on the chopping block?

peachstock is actually a pro color, and wouldn't be on the nordstrom site. it is still on the pro site.

myth is not d/c'd. not everything is available on department store sites. it is still on mac's site available for purchase.

MAC_Whore

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Nice to hear about the MSF natural in med, but I'm gutted over the Handforged and Virtuous Violet!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I'm very unhappy to hear that Studio Stick concealer in NW30 is going... ugh!

They have really thinned out the shades of those. I wonder if they are trying to replace them with the concealer pencils?

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
They have really thinned out the shades of those. I wonder if they are trying to replace them with the concealer pencils?

I know and I actually really like them and my counter sells them a lot. NW30 is a pretty popular color for us. The Touch-up sticks are nice too but I feel like they just don't go on quite as well as the Studio Sticks.... oh well. I'd love to see some new wonderful concealer from MAC. I don't think any of the current ones are all that amazing. Some are good but, not amazing.

Suzyn

Why Royal Wink? I LOVED that color. I wore it all the time!

Alas, my heart is broken!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticarbcqen
omg no wonder I couldnt find NC42 concelear stick on the site..its DC???
how do i find it now :O

Try Nordstroms.com, Macys.com or Bloomingdales.com. Additionally you can check out any CCOs in your area.

MAC also has a Gone But Not Forgotten Program. Here is MAC's contact info.

gigglegirl

Does anyone know why NW100 in Hyperreal Foundation is being discontinued? Its the only one I see there in hyper with the ToD. :S

GlamYOURUs

Wondergrass!!!

I had my eye on it for a while and as I was going to purchase it online (waited for payday), its not there anymore! Grrrrrrrrr makes me mad!!! I wanted that color soooooo badly. Are they out of stock or is it d/c????
th_confused_new.gif

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Wondergrass!!!

I had my eye on it for a while and as I was going to purchase it online (waited for payday), its not there anymore! Grrrrrrrrr makes me mad!!! I wanted that color soooooo badly. Are they out of stock or is it d/c????
th_confused_new.gif

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

it was LE to begin with, so once they sell out, its gone.
ssad.gif

xxsgtigressxx

i would die if myth was discontinued...its like my one staple item that i use every day... and i use msf in medium and i love that too!!! ugh. ugh ugh ughhh...

sigwing

It would be nice if their "Goodbyes" section really did what it seems like it's there for & had things that were on their way out. It just has the LE stuff that didn't sell very well, while things just flat disappear out of the eyeshadow sections or lipstick...they're just gone without warning & you can't order some before they disappear. Really annoying. I think it must be the mentality of just thinking you are so stupid you can just switch to something they try to convince you is similar, just like other companies when they discontinue shades or scents. One of my pet peeves.

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Wondergrass!!!

th_confused_new.gif

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Try your local CCO I just got Wondergrass this past week at the one by me.

elegant-one

ALL the lip pencils have the triangle of death...maybe its been that way for awhile & I missed it....but that was a surprise to me

glam8babe

how come the 1.6 is always out of stock? its always out on the UK website... are they making a new one?