It's been a long time coming...

Pink Lady

Although I have posted on Specktra before, I've never posted a fotd. I guess I've just never had the courage to but I've been lurking for too long lol. This is just an eotd because I didn't really like my full face shots.

Also, there's only two pics because I couldn't find my camera and used my iphone to take these pics so the colors aren't as vibrant as irl. And yes, my blending isn't so great... maybe next time I shouldn't rush as much lol

CC is greatly appreciated
winks.gif

*had to use imageshack because photobucket is going through maintenance.. ugh

Products used are all MAC unless otherwise noted:
UDPP
Parfait Amour e/s
Coppering e/s
Blue Storm e/s
Nylon e/s to highlight and inner eye corner
Aquadisiac e/s to line bottom
Engraved p/p on waterline
Blacktrack f/l on top
Zoom Lash mascara (Really don't like it but I ran out of Diorshow)

Thanks for looking!

girldelvov

A bit off topic (I think) but your eyebrows are killer! Awesome shape, deeply colored, just beautiful.

As for the makeup, it looks great! Although I'm a newbie, and don't know what all these abreviations stand for (such as fotd, eotd, cc, ETC.), your iphone captured the colors great in the second pic (looks like a whirlwind of 'the perfect storm'); and the blending aspect seems fine. Congrats on your first fotd...whatever it may be (some sort of tutorial/ showing).
smiles.gif

nunu

^^
fotd-face of the day
eotd eye of the day
cc- constructive criticism.

the make up is wow!!! i love it!

Pink Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by girldelvov
A bit off topic (I think) but your eyebrows are killer! Awesome shape, deeply colored, just beautiful.

Thanks! I try to keep them in good shape lol

Well thank you all for your comments. I'll try to post more when my busy schedule allows me time to do so as I'm trying to improve and your input will surely help me do that.
peace2.gif

Pink Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
^^
fotd-face of the day
eotd eye of the day
cc- constructive criticism.

the make up is wow!! i love it!

Thank you for clarifying those acronyms, and for your comment of course =]