Smashbox Photofinish Primer
MUFE Mat Velvet + Foundation
MUFE Super Matte Loose Powder
Nars bronzer in Laguna

Eyes:
UDPP
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
UD 24/7 liner in Zero
Nars e/s duo in Mediteranee (orange side only)
MUFE e/s in No. 92 (Purple)
Stila e/s in Moonlight (white highlighter)
Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara
MAC e/s in Carbon (lower eyelash), Expresso (brows)

Lips:
Rimmel l/g in East End Snob mixed with MAC Tempting e/s!

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

This isn't my usual neutral face.
drools.gif

urbanlilyfairy

Gah I HATE YOU >>your skin is so amazing !!!! ..ok no i dont hate you lolz...im just jealous ...your fotd are always so awesome and yoru skin omg is so beautiful like porcelain! love it all =)

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
Gah I HATE YOU >>your skin is so amazing !!!! ..ok no i dont hate you lolz...im just jealous ...your fotd are always so awesome and yoru skin omg is so beautiful like porcelain! love it all =)

I totally agree with ya! Temptasia you've seriously got some great skin...what's your regimen?

lvgz

hahah i have the same question jilliandanica. love love your skin. will you please describe the mufe foundation? im looking for another foundation as studio tech broke me out badly months ago
ssad.gif

Temptasia

haha

Can I just say a lot of makeup and natural sunlight? lol

My skincare is pretty basic.

Cleanse with deep cleansing oil / Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser.
Moisturize with a basic cleanser like Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer.
Exfoliate a few times a week with the aspirin mask/scrub. (I have large pores that need it badly)

I try to drink a lot of water these days, hydrated skin from the inside is the best skin!

Temptasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
hahah i have the same question jilliandanica. love love your skin. will you please describe the mufe foundation? im looking for another foundation as studio tech broke me out badly months ago
ssad.gif

My skin seems to hate MAC foundations as well.

I prefer to use mineral makeup daily (lets my skin breathe), but sometimes I like liquid for a bit more coverage.

MUFE Mat Velvet + has a great range of shades, oil-free, and water resistant!
It's not hard to blend at all because the shade seems to match really well. I consulted with a MUA at the counter. I haven't had any problems with MUFE breaking me out. The crappy part is the price...for the amount you get. I didn't mind because I don't use liquid everyday.

seymone25

My god girl.. You are gorgeous.. I have being going back and forth on the NARS Mediteranee. Now I must buy..

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENESISLEXY
Can you go a lil into depth on what MUFE is? Sorry, I'm a bit new to the lingo. btw...you look beautiful!

MUFE = Make Up For Ever

And this look is GORGEOUS...and you are too!