It's not Barbie, it's Teresa (pic heavy)

foxykita143

I came up with the title because when my Mother saw my make up she said "Jesus, Jess, who are you supposed to be, Barbie?" to which I replied "No Mom, not Barbie, it's Teresa"

Aaannnyway I wasnt really going for the Barbie look, but I guess it has some similarities lol. Heres what I used:

EYES:
UDPP
Benefit Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit
MAC Shadowy Lady e/s
Urban Decay Last Call e/s
MAC Budding Beauty e/s
MAC Penultimate e/l
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Imju Fiberwig Mascara

FACE:
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
NARS Crazed blush

Lips:
MAC Hollywood Nights l/s
MAC Sweetiecake l/g

Ok I kind of went a little pic whore crazy lol sry!

143125-1-1.jpg

145900-1.jpg

143801-1-1.jpg

145705-1.jpg

Me trying to look more Bar..I mean Teresa, but kinda just looking like I stole a flower from my Moms fake plant and I'm pissed about it
smiles.gif

143726-1-1.jpg

Oh Ken! Since when did they start making you anatomically correct??

140256.jpg

Aremisia

Fun look! I love the pinks and purples. I love the color gradation in your eyes! and the pink lips are just HAWT on you-you have gorgeous lips!

cupcake_x

Those pinks look kickass
smiles.gif

And I LOVE the title... I definitely related to my Teresa dolls better than my Barbies.

foxykita143

Yeeah I've never actually wore the Hollywood Nights before but I actually really liked it once I used it with Sweetiecake, it toned it out so it fit better with my complexion.

As for the Teresa thing, it's funny because I'm biracial (black and white) but I was adopted by a caucasian family and my Mom always used to buy me Teresa dolls over Barbie so I could represent my culture haha. Truthfully, I think Teresa is supposed to be some sort of Spanish but it was cute that she used to do that anyway haha.

Thanks for all of the lovely comments girls, your making my day!