[it's not PURPLE, it's PINK... with a little bit of purple.]

pnuttbuttajelli

hai!
so this is my first FOTD in a while.
i've done this look two other times this week (no one knows if you go to different places when you wear it-- shhh!). idk i just loved it so much!
i took a few pictures, but it kept coming up PURPLE, which annoyed me because whenever i wear pink e/s people always think i'm wearing purple. i love both, but pink is so fun to wear, i want it to be recognized!
i digress.
despite how difficult it was, i still managed to get a few without flash, so hopefully you can see how pink it is.

sorry there are so many, i just couldn't decide.

thank you for checking this out.
comments, criticisms, and compliments are all welcomed!
stay beautiful, and have a nice day :)

---

SDC12394_2.jpg

SDC12396_2.jpg

SDC12397_2.jpg

SDC12404_2.jpg

SDC12415_2.jpg

SDC12429_2.jpg

SDC12427_2.jpg

---

[EYES]
(all MAC unless otherwise stated, from the inside-out)
Vanilla, Pink Venus (Fafi quad colors i still wear the hell out of) | Maira's Mood | Louder, Please | Vibrant Grape | Shock-a-Holic | Contrast, MUFE - #92 (outer V) | Haunting, Zingy (crease) | Vanilla, Pink Venus (highlight) | Brown Down (eye brows) | Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear (eyebrows) | Milani Infinite Liquid Liner - Everlast | Bare Escentuals Buxom Buxom Lash Mascara - Blackest Black

[CHEEKS]
(from top to bottom)
Milani Baked Bronzer - 04 Glow | MAC - Breezy, Noteable | MUFE - #92

[FACE]
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW47 | MAC Select Cover up - NW40, NW45 | MAC Studio Fix Powder - NW50

[LIPS]
L'Oreal Colour Juice - Grapefruit (tbh it's old as dirt and the name's rubbed off, i just know it by memory) | Mark. lipgloss - Girly Girl | MAC lustreglass - Trance Plant

I_Love_Buffy

Hi Miss pnuttbuttajelli, how do u like Milani liquid liner? Does it stay on a whole day? i have oily lids and most eyeliners go up to my brows after 2 hours lol

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Buffy
Hi Miss pnuttbuttajelli, how do u like Milani liquid liner? Does it stay on a whole day? i have oily lids and most eyeliners go up to my brows after 2 hours lol

hi, Miss i_luv_buffy!

out of curiosity, do you wear primer?
i'd probably suggest priming your eyelids, dusting on a skintone shadow (if you don't really wear that much eyeshadow), then lining if you're going for the natural thing.

honestly, out of all the eyeliners i've ever tried (although most were drugstore and MAC), i cannot get away from Milani's! it's super black (others, i've noticed, dull after a few hours), and it does not come off. i usually have to apply makeup twice a day since i work two jobs, and i have to go at it a bit more to get the eyeliner off. it can be a little annoying, but i can't live without liner, so it's kinda worth it. the only thing i'll say about it is that it thickens in the bottle after a few weeks, but it's still usable. i will wear a bottle OUT, lol.

i have oily lids too, so i know exactly what you mean. i usually just wear liner and powder if i'm going to the grocery store or something. the only thing i've noticed is that applying it on oily lids, even if i wipe them off, is just a bit more difficult and it seems to take a little longer to dry, but it doesn't really smudge; so, that's why i suggested priming at least.

for $5/6.99, it really is worth it. i highly recommend it.

hope my impromptu review helps!