IT'S SPECKTRA'S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Chelsea

I can hardly believe it..
smiles.gif
and we just keep getting better.

roxybc

Yeah, congrats to the best MAC site ever!!
happybirthday.gif
thmbup.gif

Just wondering when are the color swatches going to be on the color stories pages so we can see them all?

speakerpunk

It *IS* a momentus day! r/o

It's also my birfday...2 great things to celebrate on June 11th *happy dances* Happy Birthday Specktra!!! *passes out from too much champagne*

happybirthday.gif

ishtarchick

happy b'day Specktra!!!
greengrin.gif
happybirthday.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
I've not been here for that long but still, i think this place is becoming more and more awesome each time, keep up the great work girls!!!

tabgirl

happybirthday.gif

I am a semi-newbie but I am completely addicted to this site, and I have to say it is such an amazing, talented, outgoing group!! Thank you admins/mods for making this such a great place to hang out!

Miss_MAC

WOO i just joined 6 days ago, but guess where I've been for the past 6 days heh...RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY COMP!! lol I love this site and all the lovelys on here!! HAPPY B-DAY SPECKTRA!!
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

Happy birthday, and thanks so much to the people that make it happen - this site is not only a fab resource, but seems also to have a lovely mix of diverse, friendly individuals. Plus internationals like myself never feel like we have to constantly apologise for not living in North America.

Go Specktra team!

user2

happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
bouquet.gif
bouquet.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
:loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
th_kiss.gif

I'm so much in love with that site I want to marry it!
greengrin.gif

Lets hope for another 200 years that we all and our children and grandchildren can enjoy the amazing site!

Keep donig what you're doing! You're doing amazing!

makeuplover

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! im so happy that theres a site like this..if it wasnt for specktra i would be lost when it comes to mac..i learn so much here
smiles.gif

Shoe Crazy

Happy Anniversary Specktra!!! Without this site I would be so lost it is such a great source for information and great conversation! Thanks for making it so wonderful!
thmbup.gif