I've converted my wardrobe

3stop2

i just love it! it's so creative. i'm sure you must feel like a diva when you sit there! i should have one of these!

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
What a brilliant idea!! Where did you put all your clothes?
th_LMAO.gif

In the last pciture you can see the left hand part of the wardrobe, they are in there. It's split into three parts. I have more makeup room than room for my clothes
th_LMAO.gif

makeupmadb

It looks fab ! I love how everything is tidied away and you open it up and what a wonderful sight the makeup is!!
I'm hopefully getting the lights tomorrow at Ikea, I can't wait, then it'll feel like my new vanity is actually 'finished'. I cannot find any of the filler for the brushes anywhere, where did you find yours/what were they called please? I asked in Hobbycraft for flower filler but they had none.

ri0tdorque

Holy jesus on a pogo stick that's sooooo frelling hot!

I wonder if I could somehow convince my husband that we totally need to turn our walk in closet into my makeup table. I've already taken over the entire downstairs bathroom but so need to organize....

user79

Looks really cool! And when you don't want to see it, you just close the wardrobe door, good idea. Do you have enough light in there?

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupmadb
It looks fab ! I love how everything is tidied away and you open it up and what a wonderful sight the makeup is!!
I'm hopefully getting the lights tomorrow at Ikea, I can't wait, then it'll feel like my new vanity is actually 'finished'. I cannot find any of the filler for the brushes anywhere, where did you find yours/what were they called please? I asked in Hobbycraft for flower filler but they had none.

I got it in this shop called Au Naturale (sp), it was closing down so it was only £1.99. The vase thing my mum had shells in it in the bathroom so I used that. I have no idea what it's called sorry, I threw the carton it was in out.

Just to warn you about the lights, they don't come with a plugs on you have to get some cable and put a plug on them, my dad did it. It was really easy, so he said anyway, I wouldn't have had a clue.

ritchieramone

What a great idea! I really like how you can close the doors, but it's so tidy and lovely-looking that you wouldn't need to hide it away. Having your stuff visible but so organised is ideal, I think.

I also love the colour of your bedroom wall(s?). Beautiful!

SkylarV217

I'm so envious, But happy for you , That is so awesome.... I love your brushes thats the greatest Idea.... I never really know how to store brushes .... Hopefully when we build a house I will be lucky enough to have a make up space... Why need a walk in closet when you spend most of your time putting your make-up on in the morning .

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I got it in this shop called Au Naturale (sp), it was closing down so it was only £1.99. The vase thing my mum had shells in it in the bathroom so I used that. I have no idea what it's called sorry, I threw the carton it was in out.

Just to warn you about the lights, they don't come with a plugs on you have to get some cable and put a plug on them, my dad did it. It was really easy, so he said anyway, I wouldn't have had a clue.

Thanks ever so much for letting me know about the lights, I decided in the end against them. I'm probabaly going to look for one with a proper electric plug or a mirror with them, but the trip wasn't useless as I got some great storage trays!
Hope you're enjoying your new makeup station
th_DANCE.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Love it! I am using my closet/wardrobe also. And I am going to IKEA tonight to get some lights and mirror.

Nessy

I love this idea makes me want to get rid of all my clothing and have a makeup station instead
smiles.gif

Nessy xx