j to the lo.........hello again guys!!!!

jennylopez1010

ive been having camera issues lately but here are a few faces for ya.....um...my eyebrows are looking a little beast like but lets pretend they dont shall we?

fuschia.jpg

here is
fuschia, star violet stars and rockets and deep truth
oh and royal wink liner oh again....and crystal avalanche

eyeball.jpg

stpatty2.jpg

this was for our st patricks day theme day..we had it friday and saturday
bitter swimming juxt and nylon

lips are florabundance and cheeks was stereo rose

greenface.jpg

this was with #20 lashes i put em on before work

stpatty.jpg

aaand this was theme dayfrom friday

its old gold over graphito femme noir brassy fuildine nylon humid

yay thats all for now!

peace

beautenoir

eyebrows?...what eyebrows?...I don't see any eyebrows!...just playing...but seriously, they aren't bad.
Makeup...phenomenal!...I really love the first one, so bright! and it really brings out your eyes!...the second and third look are super pretty too, you wear greens very well...great job hon!

laceymeow

your looks are always so pretty, i especially love the first one =) i missed seeing your fotd posts!

star1692

You look beautiful girl and I agree what eyebrows? ha They look fine to me. I loks the first set you eyes look amazing and those colors are stunning on you.

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
eyebrows?...what eyebrows?...I don't see any eyebrows!...just playing...but seriously, they aren't bad.
Makeup...phenomenal!...I really love the first one, so bright! and it really brings out your eyes!...the second and third look are super pretty too, you wear greens very well...great job hon!

haha...ok maybe its just cause i see the brows so close in the mirror? i dunno but im getting a complex...haha

and thanks!!!!

jennylopez1010

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceymeow
your looks are always so pretty, i especially love the first one =) i missed seeing your fotd posts!

aww thank you very much! ive missed this place!

MACgirl

welcome back!! glad to see your face again. i looove the first look so much!. I just finished going to basic on friday and it was awsome!!!!