Jardin Aires Pigment

kiss

I didn't have a chance to see it in person yet; I was wondering if it has the same texture as Helium or Rose? Because that's what I am guessing from the photos. And does it have an orange tint to it? Thanks.

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
I didn't have a chance to see it in person yet; I was wondering if it has the same texture as Helium or Rose? Because that's what I am guessing from the photos. And does it have an orange tint to it? Thanks.

No, it does'nt have that "super chunky" texture like Helium or Rose. It's a little chunkier than Tan, not as smooth. To me the color is a light copper so there is a bit of a peachy quality to it.

juicyaddict

Yes, it is not the same as Helium and I think this color applies sheer. Not sure if it's buildable though. To me it does not have an orange tint, more beige.

blueyedlady87

It's not like Rose at all and I don't have Helium to compare it to. It is super smooth and has more color payoff than lots of other pigments. I love it, even without a base it goes on bright. It's the perfect creamy/tan/beige. Get it! It's my fav pigment I've bought so far (along with Entramauve!)

me_jelly

It's not as chunky as helium or rose (to this day, I cannot work with them unfortunately) - i guess a better comparison would be golden lemon - it's on the chunky side, and clumps a bit if you pack too much on - not the best to work with, but still workable

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Its just the barest tint more Beige than Dazzleray,.. and the same consistancy if you have that.

Thanks glitter, that's exactly what I wanted to know! I'll pass now, since I've got Dazzleray.