Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Shars

Ok. Ya'll be the judges. I applied very very lightly with a lip brush. I don't think it's my best look/color, but I think it's workable. Given the application difficulty it will not be a go-to.

View attachment 53666

I think it looks nice. The task will be to find the right eye look to match with it. In the pic it looks like it has a burgundy undertone on you. Does it look like that in real time... if so, I like it!

montREALady

Scorpio and Unicorn Blood came in today! I don't think I can rock it, to be honest. I'll keep it because it's unique and I'll try mixing. I saw U-Blood & scorpio mixed on IG and it looked beautiful. I'm sure it'll pair well with other colors, too. It's definitely out of my comfort zone. It's sloppily applied, and I don't have a lipliner that's remotely close to this shade. Also, obviously, my makeup wasn't intended to go with this lip color so it looks a little funny. Not to mention, I did my makeup nearly 10 hours ago and slapped this on out of excitement after work.

View attachment 53655
View attachment 53656
OMG I LOVE IT!!! Mine got delivered today, I can't wait to try it out! I'm glad, I saw a pic comparing it to ColourPop Kapow and they're different. i just need to see if it's close to Gerard Cosmetics Gravity...

NaomiH

Scorpio and Unicorn Blood came in today! I don't think I can rock it, to be honest. I'll keep it because it's unique and I'll try mixing. I saw U-Blood & scorpio mixed on IG and it looked beautiful. I'm sure it'll pair well with other colors, too. It's definitely out of my comfort zone. It's sloppily applied, and I don't have a lipliner that's remotely close to this shade. Also, obviously, my makeup wasn't intended to go with this lip color so it looks a little funny. Not to mention, I did my makeup nearly 10 hours ago and slapped this on out of excitement after work.

View attachment 53655
View attachment 53656

Ummmm.....Lauren, you look gorgeous.

laurennnxox

Ok. Ya'll be the judges. I applied very very lightly with a lip brush. I don't think it's my best look/color, but I think it's workable. Given the application difficulty it will not be a go-to.

View attachment 53666

Hmm, I really like it! It's unique an different. But I get what you mean about not being a go-to.

OMG I LOVE IT!!! Mine got delivered today, I can't wait to try it out! I'm glad, I saw a pic comparing it to ColourPop Kapow and they're different. i just need to see if it's close to Gerard Cosmetics Gravity...
Thank you!!! :)

Ummmm.....Lauren, you look gorgeous.
Aww, thank you! (':

GreenEyedAllie

I think it looks nice. The task will be to find the right eye look to match with it. In the pic it looks like it has a burgundy undertone on you. Does it look like that in real time... if so, I like it!

Thanks! I put it on so sheer, my lip color may have made it look that way. On me, it is mostly grey with hints of purple when applied lightly with a brush. I agree on needing a whole look for it...any suggestions?

I really like this on you!

Thank you! I'm still not sure, but I love it, so I want to make it work.

Hmm, I really like it! It's unique an different. But I get what you mean about not being a go-to.

Yeah...I'm hoping Gemini shows soon! I should have done the pay on delivery PP like @MontREALady. If I don't receive a notice tomorrow, I will be emailing. Sigh. I HATE ordering from his site...and this is with paid shipping.

Mixxi

I think it looks great on both of you! I'm slightly worried about it coming and not suiting me.

montREALady

Did some swatch comparisons:
a9534c3a-648c-4367-9651-5eb49958ecfc_wm.jpg

I like the color, packaging and applicator, don't care for the smell of it. It doesn't completely dry down and reminds me if NYX's Lip Lingeries in that aspect. I lined it with Avon's Mystery Mauve Glimmerstick liner. Matches almost perfectly.

AirBrush_20160421090813_wm.jpg

AirBrush_20160421090853_wm.jpg

Last edited:

Shars

montREALady

Ooohhh. I like it on you!! I still haven't taken the plunge and ordered any of his products. Something about him I just don't like (lol) but everytime I try to order, something happens.

I know, he creeps me out but I took the plunge. I'm in no rush to spend $23 with shipping on another one though tbh.

montREALady

you look good in everything girl. and damn that eyeliner perfection though and may I ask what you use to slay that look? :eek:

You are so sweet!

My eyeliner is kat von d trooper liner! It's the way I can apply liner the best, i'm awful at gel and brush. I start with a line out angled how i want it, then draw a triangle back down towards about the middle of my lash line, and fill it in and draw the rest of the line towards my inner corner! :) Hope this helps!
I agree! She can wear anything leonah! Speaking of slaying eyeliner, I'm such a sucker for stupidity, I ordered the Beauty Blender Liner Designer last night! Just because of sheer curiosity and laziness. Watched a couple videos beforehand and it was a wrap, lolll.

http://www.beautyblender.com/shop/category/new/liner-designer.html

leonah

really? I hate the fluffy applicator.. too messy. I like applicators like lime crimes, kvd or abh. like a smaller type and not too fluffy

montREALady

really? I hate the fluffy applicator.. too messy. I like applicators like lime crimes, kvd or abh. like a smaller type and not too fluffy

I guess it depends on lip size and what's comfortable. I like the Kylie applicator because it's small. My favorite is the NYX Intense Butter Gloss applicator tip!

GreenEyedAllie

Did some swatch comparisons:
View attachment 53678

I like the color, packaging and applicator, don't care for the smell of it. It doesn't completely dry down and reminds me if NYX's Lip Lingeries in that aspect. I lined it with Avon's Mystery Mauve Glimmerstick liner. Matches almost perfectly.

View attachment 53679

View attachment 53680

Hotness!!!!

I know, he creeps me out but I took the plunge. I'm in no rush to spend $23 with shipping on another one though tbh.

Use Beautylish...free shipping at $35.

I like it on you. Funny, I like the way the applicator is shaped. I don't have anything like it. Made for a good application.

Thank you!!

I actually LOVE the applicator, but I can't use it for this shade because it applies too much product, making me look scary. I have to dot just a couple dots and sheer out with lip brush. I don't have that issue with other shades...just this one and Androgyny (if I don't want it vampy).

montREALady

Hotness!!!!

Use Beautylish...free shipping at $35.

Thank you!!

I actually LOVE the applicator, but I can't use it for this shade because it applies too much product, making me look scary. I have to dot just a couple dots and sheer out with lip brush. I don't have that issue with other shades...just this one and Androgyny (if I don't want it vampy).

Thanks!

Yes I can use Beautylish, but sometimes I don't want to even spend $35, hahaha!

Ah yes, I get what you mean re the applicator.

leonah

yeah i like the shape and everything about it except its fluffy fur I like a clean cut/shave fur on the applicator lol!

GreenEyedAllie

yeah i like the shape and everything about it except its fluffy fur I like a clean cut/shave fur on the applicator lol!

If you have to dab on or paint your lips, I think it's crap/messy/hard to use, but if you can manage to apply smoothly across without lifting up, I think it makes a nice sharp line. I'm usually not able to do that, but luckily can with his stuff.

leonah

If you have to dab on or paint your lips, I think it's crap/messy/hard to use, but if you can manage to apply smoothly across without lifting up, I think it makes a nice sharp line. I'm usually not able to do that, but luckily can with his stuff.

yeah I'm literally awful at clean crisp lines both on lip products and eyeliner so I'm still practicing :D

Latest posts