Jemma Kid MakeUp MasterClass "Book"

MK09

Does anyone else plan on getting this book? Ive been waiting forever for it to be released.I collect makeup books and i just love this cover.Its so simple but gorgeous.And ive read most of the makeup books around over the years and its rare to come across any "NEW" information.But i still love looking through them and seeing the looks.But this book is titled "MasterClass" so im hoping it has something new to offer.And not just geared toward those who use makeup casually just on them self.Thoughts?

51g7sU4yx%2BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

cazgh

I have!! - from Amazon for £13 with free delivery so couldn't let it go. And the pictures are cool and I tried out a bridal look from in it this weekend.

I'm a book addict though and collect them - not sure its a masterclass but its a nice one for my collection and not a bad price for a brand new up to date book. One downside for me is that they dont tell you what products are used, but just reference the colour - but thats just because I want to be able to go and hunt them down and have a look at the colours and textures for myself. Without this you just have to guess/match to shades that the book gives you.

I am also going on one of the courses for real in January and I am so excited
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

MK09

Oh youve got yours early! It wont be released here until October 13th or 14th.But id love to go to a Jemma Kidd course,so jealous lol

gabi03

I finally was able to get this book, and while it isn't a Masterclass, it does have a ton of great info to pick up on. I'm a beauty book fanatic so after a while things get repetitive but this one gave some fresh ideas. I would say for the price its worth it, it is a thick book, lots of clear photos and items are really detailed. There are step by step instructions (verbal not photos).

What I really did like was while she promoted her own makeup line, she also listed other companies that had products she loved as well. For beauty addicts, I would definitely suggest this book.